Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cacti Corner - Levels 133 - 138

Did you get your problem figured out? What kind of device did this happen on?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    LOL, me too! I'm definitely obsessed!
    Lol I am obsessed as well! I find myself logging in here to check and see what tips you,OPeningceremony, Gardien etc have left before I start an island. I seem to be a couple months behind! Just now tried level 133 with the snakes for the first time. Thanks to all of you for the time you spend here,lol..and the tips!

(...) Level 137 is timed...48 glass in 1:50 (5 jewel colors.) There are 2 snakes (4 heads) running vertically up & down on the left & right of the board. Just to the outside of them are ice blocks (with glass underneath (...)
    (...) try to start with a board with optimal moves--snake-clearing, special-jewel-creating, etc. Above all, will need to move fast (...)
    Just played 137 again to get more stars, and I see some changes! The timer has been increased to 2:35, and the 2 little windows have been removed. Should make it easier to get 3 stars, but it hasn't happened yet, lol. But I thought I'd show the 'new' screenshot.

Also, I failed to mention the 1st time around that the glass under the ice/white blocks can be hard to reach. So it helps to pay a little extra attention to the top left & right glass...

New Resident

cacti-Corner-Levels-135

2:30 is too short a time. This is a gold eater...beware and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by OpeningCeremony View Post
    (...) for snakes that you can't create a match around to include the snake head, you can either:
    1) use a blaster that is lined up with the snake head
    2) use a diamond and touch it to a color jewel that is the same as that snake's
    3) blaster/bomb or blaster/diamond combo

diamond/bomb combo might be helpful if it creates matches around the snake, but it's not an immediate ****.
    These are great snake-****ing tips. Just wanted to add that a diamond + bomb combo is a definite ****--if the bomb is the same color as the snake's eye... (Also works on doom jewels the same color as the bomb. Diamond + bomb can definitely be a confusing combo--since there's no explosion, lol!)

New Resident

Same problem

Did you get your problem figured out? What kind of device did this happen on?
    I am not seeing the colours on the snake heads
    Am on iPhone with version 8.1 software
    Thanks in anticipation

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345