Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cacti Corner - Levels 133 - 138

Fashion Designer

Cacti Corner - Levels 133 - 138

apparently there are already three more islands ahead of this one. i just downloaded the update to the game to access this island.

level 133 there are some good tips on a post already about the snake. just wanted to start a new thread for the entire island.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh snakes and doom jewels in level 134. Had one glass left to break in top left corner but even with 5 moves left couldn't get it. Important to get rid of snakes ASAP too though because glass is underneath it. At least no doom jewels drop in, just have to worry about the ones in the middle when you start.

How do you get rid of the snakes up top? I'm having the hardest time figuring it out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mlove30 View Post
    How do you get rid of the snakes up top? I'm having the hardest time figuring it out.
    could you post a pic? not sure which level you're talking about but i can't check w/o wasting one energy.

for snakes that you can't create a match around to include the snake head, you can either:
    1) use a blaster that is lined up with the snake head
    2) use a diamond and touch it to a color jewel that is the same as that snake's
    3) blaster/bomb or blaster/diamond combo

diamond/bomb combo might be helpful if it creates matches around the snake, but it's not an immediate ****.

Oh I'm sorry. It's level 138. I'll try to get a pic.

Level 133 - Snakes

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    apparently there are already three more islands (...)

level 133 there are some good tips on a post already about the snake.(...)
    Here's a link to the thread she mentioned above for Level 133.

could you post a pic? not sure which level you're talking about but i can't check w/o wasting one energy.

for snakes that you can't create a match around to include the snake head, you can either:
    1) use a blaster that is lined up with the snake head
    2) use a diamond and touch it to a color jewel that is the same as that snake's
    3) blaster/bomb or blaster/diamond combo

diamond/bomb combo might be helpful if it creates matches around the snake, but it's not an immediate ****.

I went back and tried some of the combos you mentioned and I made it through quickly! Thank you for the tips!!

Fashion Designer
    I finally got to this level and I love the snake challenge. I've found that while blasters, bombs, and diamonds don't get rid of them, blaster-bomb combos do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I finally got to this level and I love the snake challenge. I've found that while blasters, bombs, and diamonds don't get rid of them, blaster-bomb combos do.
    this is incorrect.

1) blasters eliminate a snake head when the blaster is lined up with the head
    2) bombs will eliminate a snake head if it's within the immediate explosion area of the bomb
    3) diamonds will get rid of any snake head that matches the color jewel you swipe the diamond with (unless you swipe the diamond with a blaster... then i believe the snake head won't disappear because the diamond turns all the color jewels of that blaster into blasters... but i could be wrong)

so the entire snake will not disappear if there are multiple snake heads attached to it and you didn't get rid of all the heads. and if you blast into any area besides the head, the snake will not disappear either.

Fashion Designer
    this is incorrect.

1) blasters eliminate a snake head when the blaster is lined up with the head
    2) bombs will eliminate a snake head if it's within the immediate explosion area of the bomb
    3) diamonds will get rid of any snake head that matches the color jewel you swipe the diamond with (unless you swipe the diamond with a blaster... then i believe the snake head won't disappear because the diamond turns all the color jewels of that blaster into blasters... but i could be wrong)

so the entire snake will not disappear if there are multiple snake heads attached to it and you didn't get rid of all the heads. and if you blast into any area besides the head, the snake will not disappear either.
    Yeah, as I played today I realized I was incorrect, but I didn't have the opportunity to come back and say so until now. Thank you for correcting me.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast