Thread: Restaurant Story - Magic Box

Unregistered

Restaurant Story - Magic Box

Hi
    I bought from the Magic Box and got the Grandfather Clock...twice??
    Same happened with Claw Machine, is that really right to get duplicates??
    Regards
    AgeOfEmpire

16master345

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi
    I bought from the Magic Box and got the Grandfather Clock...twice??
    Same happened with Claw Machine, is that really right to get duplicates??
    Regards
    AgeOfEmpire
    Hi, no isn't correct so i don't buy because i haven't many gems and can't risk it for have the same item!

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 16master345 View Post
    Hi, no isn't correct so i don't buy because i haven't many gems and can't risk it for have the same item!
    i dont think they know what they doing in regard to the magic box because that happen to me too. i think those items should be display for us to buy which ever one we want not blindsided like that.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

I had the exact same thing happen where I ended up with two grandfather clocks.
    On everything else you first have to place it on the floor and tap to confirm.

Here just opening the clam you get stuck with what's showing. I thought you get to choose like all other items. I only later discovered the two grandfather clocks after it took my gems.

Same thing on the treasure chest. It showed a water fountain and when I attempted to close the window, it ended up being a purchase for something I didn't want.

You're paying Teem Lava some serious money just for an image to be placed on a square and then they rip you off. I complained but no resolution yet.