Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamomd + Night = Sunrise???

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I just got 6 24 hr waters trying for ND. Tried a couple others and all double time. Not like it wasn't bad enough trying for the last two weeks straight. If this is permanent I am done paying to to get
    Mystery solved, I just put it in the nest. It is WATER dragon . My dreams for mithmoth suttered...

New Resident
    Hello...today breeding rose+white....and resulte fire dragon. .....why??? Time reduct but dragons wrong....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mariba1556 View Post
    Mystery solved, I just put it in the nest. It is WATER dragon . My dreams for mithmoth suttered...
    That sucks

Night and Diamond = 12 hours.... Please be a mismoth .... I don't want another water....

Rhino Keeper
    perhaps, both colors come from diamond

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mariba1556 View Post
    Night and Diamond = 12 hours.... Please be a mismoth .... I don't want another water....
    I must have bread Night and Diamond ten times. The result? Approximately eight Waters and two Corals. Water dragons sell for a whopping 1,000 coins, but better than the 100 coins Coral dragons sell for.

Quote Originally Posted by 123cheri View Post
    I must have bread Night and Diamond ten times. The result? Approximately eight Waters and two Corals. Water dragons sell for a whopping 1,000 coins, but better than the 100 coins Coral dragons sell for.
    that it not very promising... But I will find out in 30 min... If it is water I will got try this combo anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by 123cheri View Post
    It was water again. I am done with diamond and night ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12