Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are coins used for?

I don't see where you can use the coins for anything. Someone show me where you can use coins to buy any type of boost.

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    I don't see where you can use the coins for anything. Someone show me where you can use coins to buy any type of boost.
    Sorry for the confusion! We're working on introducing new boosts which will cost Coins. Just sit tight and save up your Coins. Thanks for your patience!

Why Coins??!!

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Hmm. My iPad want 8 gems for that boost at level 13.
    My iPhone want 21 gems for that one. The coins so far have no relevance. Not really sure why they're there!! 😕

I have nearly 200.000 coins what can i do with them just watching them it's nonsense frankly !!!

New Resident
    I have over 2,000,000 coins.....no point to them.
    Would be cool if you could use your extreme amounts of coins for gems...

I'm using an iPhone 4, and I have the same problem.... Can't use the coins for anything, because everything asks for gems... Is this a glitch?

Angry Please help the broke kids out

I have an iPhone and $900000 in coins...I've completed EVERY level, there's nothing to use coins on! It seems like you guys just want more and more money....please fix. I'd rather pay for a game once than be scammed by a "free" game

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! We're working on introducing new boosts which will cost Coins. Just sit tight and save up your Coins. Thanks for your patience!
    I'd be more inclined to be patient, if your post wasn't almost half a year ago. Just saying.

I have come to the forum about the same issue..what good are the coins? There is an option to "buy coins" but have yet to find any place they can be used

How do u break a glass that is not connected

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast