Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are coins used for?

Executive Chef
    Same here , all my boosts cost gems ???

no fair!!! I have precisely ZERO boosts before or during a game that are available with coins. I came here with the same question. I have earned coins but no where to spend them. I don't see myself playing this game much longer, totally stuck on level 25 even after using all gems I had on boosts. I used 3 boosts and still only got 84% ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    All my boosts are gems none for coins, and my gems disappear before being added to my balance!

Executive Chef
    So the coins aren't used for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    So the coins aren't used for anything?
    LOL Basically. This game showed so much potential too, it's a sad thing.
    I'm playing this game b/c it was an in-game promotion in three of my other games.... but I don't see myself even reaching Area 10 for the other games' rewards b/c of this gem issue & forget about me continuing to play after the time has run out on those goals. I mean I'm doing my best not spending a single gem until I reach an impossible level (only spent gems once I think for extra matches) and I find the boosts almost insulting. For me, an iTouch user, Level 12 has the first available boost for free, after that all other boost are gems BEFORE a level (I've only reached Area 7 so idk after that), like some sort of sick joke they all are 15, 19, 19, 21gems for every level . If we got gems at least a little more regularly or the boost cost like 5 gems then I'd be like "okay, good challenge" but otherwise it's kind of ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I also have the same problem in Bingo. Lots of coins and nothing to use them on. So dumb.

Executive Chef
    Whoa, the first boost has been changed on my game to gems too. Just yesterday it was coins! I never used the coin boosts anyway. I used one gem boost once accidentally and it did help me clear level 29. At least I made it to the tenth island already. I actually like this game better than bubble mania (impossible to beat some levels without boosts) and jewel mania (hate timed levels), but the force close instead of advancing levels bug and non-coin usage makes it considerably less appealing.

Rhino Keeper
    All my boosts for every level are for gems, The coins in this game are a joke!

Rhino Keeper
    Just double checked - still all gem boosts in my game, haven't had any coin boosts available since Level 1!

Rhino Keeper
    Reached tenth island, no boost for coins yet. Well, so long and thanks for all the gems.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast