View Poll Results: How many fails do you think is realistic when breeding ultra rares?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • 20-50 fails

23 40.35%
  • 50-100 fails

20 35.09%
  • 100-200 fails

10 17.54%
  • 200+ fails

4 7.02%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Challenge: Breed ultra rare hybrids!

Spent an hour trying for infinity with diamond and crusader. Nothing, and i got tired of tapping every ten seconds lol. Put diamond and night together, 23 hours....night or maybe Dark Angel! Have tried twice for DA previously. Spun the wheel to get my stupid 50 food and got a clockwork!!!! Tomorrow will do more infinity tries.

Phew.. 152 Unicorn fails!

I've been trying it for a month now at least. Non-stop. :P

I'll keep going until I get one. Kinda interested to see just how many fails it'll take..

Executive Chef
    I have tried over 200 times for dark angel

Also about 150 plus goes for Helios

These are the only two dragons I'm missing

I'm on iOS

Diamond-took months of trying different combinations and I finally got one using aurora and forest
    Quetzal-I bred diamond and forest around 20 times to get my first one, then I got 3 more while trying for infinity.
    Crusader-I bred diamond and fire around 50 times.
    Infinity-I tried using diamond and quetzal a bunch of times to no avail, then today I decided to try diamond and crusader, before a new pure fire hybrid comes out and makes the fail times longer, and I got 40hr breed time the first try.

Banned
    I got a Quetzal after probably 60 tries and A Crusader after 3...... Gold has been probably 100+ Tries and still NO gold! -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bellarose2012 View Post
    Diamond-took months of trying different combinations and I finally got one using aurora and forest
    Quetzal-I bred diamond and forest around 20 times to get my first one, then I got 3 more while trying for infinity.
    Crusader-I bred diamond and fire around 50 times.
    Infinity-I tried using diamond and quetzal a bunch of times to no avail, then today I decided to try diamond and crusader, before a new pure fire hybrid comes out and makes the fail times longer, and I got 40hr breed time the first try.
    Nice job on Infinity!

Rhino Keeper
    For the easter dragon i have try 34 times.

Rhino Keeper
    No dragon should need more then 100 breeding, I failed 150 times for snowman, its not normal

Rhino Keeper
    Ouhhh... It is a lot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123