Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost toys, Cool cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    I have 10 cool cowboys...never got lost toys....interesting
    Wow 10 cool cowboys. Do you remember what u did to get them. That is amazing.

Fashion Designer
    When Collectibles first came out the drop rate was far better, so that is how i got my cool cowboy. It really was too easy to stock up on gnomes by buying wooden chairs, you'd get a gnome after about 20-40 or so chairs i think.

I only have the one Cool Cowboy, but i did get a few lady gnomes from Lost Toys.

I must have started after the drop rate was reduced . I was trying to gain at least one of each of all the collectables.I have them all except for cool cowboy and lost toys. Oh yes I don't have animal husbandry either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    When Collectibles first came out the drop rate was far better, so that is how i got my cool cowboy. It really was too easy to stock up on gnomes by buying wooden chairs, you'd get a gnome after about 20-40 or so chairs i think.

I only have the one Cool Cowboy, but i did get a few lady gnomes from Lost Toys.
    d'oh! didn't think about that... games evolve for the better and worst

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing almost a year and never got any of these! Why they would have a gnome as a prize is beyond me. We get enough mastering crops, and I never really use them anyhow!

Quote Originally Posted by samizmyne View Post
    I've been playing almost a year and never got any of these! Why they would have a gnome as a prize is beyond me. We get enough mastering crops, and I never really use them anyhow!
    Yes I agree the gnome is a lame collectable. I also think that a collectable should only be acquired by earning it...not by purchasing it w/gems.

Farm Supplier
    Bought many many different animals. Cows, sheep, lambs, different chickens. Hay bales maybe...sorry I can't remember what bales and fencing helped with

OMG, I just got all four items for the Lost Toys today! Started buying a ton of the Lanterns, and POOF Lost Toys everywhere!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12