Thread: transfer

Unregistered

transfer

when transfering your account to a new device on the web site it asks for you Enter your old device current Level dose that mean ur player level gained by experance? i tryed it and it dosent work help me out askin this question for 3 people!

Donnahh

Device number not exp level!!!

If you are going to be upgrading from a current iPhone to an iPhone4 (or to/from any other iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), please read these instructions carefully and follow all of the necessary steps BEFORE you lose access (either sell or lose the ability to access the internet) to your current device.

If you play any games created by Storm8 in addition to TeamLava's Farm Story, please follow the link below for step-by-step instructions on how to transfer: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

If you play only Farm Story, please follow the instructions below.

1. Find the UDID of the device that you play Farm Story on (instructions on finding your UDID are provided after all 3 steps). Write your UDID down carefully and store it in a secure location where you will be able to find it later.
    2. Write down this web address: https://www.teamlava.com
    3. When you get your new device find its UDID as well.
    4. On your new device, run Farm Story *at least once*.
    5. Visit the web address from Step 2, hit "Transfer Account", and follow the instructions provided. Once done your farm will be transferred from your original device to your new one. Congratulations! (You might have to manually restart the app or phone if you have multitasking enabled.)

How to Find Your UDID: Note that your UDID is NOT your Serial Number. To find your device's UDID, just plug it into your computer and wait until iTunes recognizes it. Select your device from the Devices list in iTunes and click the "Summary" tab. To see your UDID, click on the word "serial number" beside the picture of the device. You should see the word "identifer" and a 40-digit sequence of letters and numbers.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail support@teamlava.com*

Unregistered
    I just did as explained in your response, and It didnt work !!
    I have emailed the support at Lava , so hopefully they can fix this ??
    The problem I have is that I dont know wat the old device current Level: is ??
    wat is this ?
    where is this ?
    Dazza

Mike
    The level they are asking for is the level of your farm in the game!

Unregistered

tranfer confermation!!!!!!

i just did it it is your in game level. thanks for the help

New Resident

Unhappy Transfer Account Working Yet? September2014

Quote Originally Posted by Donnahh View Post
    If you are going to be upgrading from a current iPhone to an iPhone4 (or to/from any other iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), please read these instructions carefully and follow all of the necessary steps BEFORE you lose access (either sell or lose the ability to access the internet) to your current device.

If you play any games created by Storm8 in addition to TeamLava's Farm Story, please follow the link below for step-by-step instructions on how to transfer: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

If you play only Farm Story, please follow the instructions below.

1. Find the UDID of the device that you play Farm Story on (instructions on finding your UDID are provided after all 3 steps). Write your UDID down carefully and store it in a secure location where you will be able to find it later.
    2. Write down this web address: https://www.teamlava.com
    3. When you get your new device find its UDID as well.
    4. On your new device, run Farm Story *at least once*.
    5. Visit the web address from Step 2, hit "Transfer Account", and follow the instructions provided. Once done your farm will be transferred from your original device to your new one. Congratulations! (You might have to manually restart the app or phone if you have multitasking enabled.)

How to Find Your UDID: Note that your UDID is NOT your Serial Number. To find your device's UDID, just plug it into your computer and wait until iTunes recognizes it. Select your device from the Devices list in iTunes and click the "Summary" tab. To see your UDID, click on the word "serial number" beside the picture of the device. You should see the word "identifer" and a 40-digit sequence of letters and numbers.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail support@teamlava.com*
    i cant find transfer account button, maybe this way is blocked, what's problem?