Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wobble Block Rock - Levels 127 - 132

Don't give up, VGail! If you're getting frustrated, try going back to play a previous level for more stars, or even another game for awhile. I know that's helped me in the past when a level's driving me crazy. Btw, how many moves does 127 have now? And just checking...are you using special jewel combinations, especially blaster + bomb & diamond + blaster? These are really helpful for clearing tons of glass, and getting to hard-to-reach areas, as well. You probably already know that, but just wanted to be sure, lol! Another "generic" tip for glass is to make moves towards the bottom of the board (but check each time in case you have matches in hard to reach areas or special jewel-creating opportunities.) Making moves towards the bottom often creates "bonus" matches as the jewels fall, which saves moves and drives your score up, as well. Good luck, and hang in there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    That one's tough--need a practically-perfect board to pass! Good luck getting the vertical blasters you need for those hard-to-reach left & right upper corners (and some great special jewel combos would certainly help, too!)
    Omg! Finally the stars aligned,lol. Just wanted to say several times along the way your tips have helped me ALOT! Along with others . Thanks!

Yay!!!!!! So happy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Congrats! After 5 days, I'll bet that's a sweet win. Don't ya just love it when a change is in your favor?
    Omg I see that when you were in 130 the time was 2:10, I see after that someone posted here it was increased to over 6 minutes...LOL now that I am here it is ONLY 1:30!!!!

Omg, that's insane! I remember that level, and 2:10 had me in tears. Wow, I hope they increase that for you. And those short timers on the doom jewels are super-stressful! (However, when you pass this you'll feel awesome! )

Rhino Keeper
    Whew took me 8 tries but got it in the 1:30! Lol had to ignore doomies and just try making every match fast and luckily got a lot of blasters. After seeing how the time had been changed from over 6 to the 1:30 I thought I may be there forever,lol!

Wow, that's awesome! Great job~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234