Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wobble Block Rock - Levels 127 - 132

Fashion Designer

Wobble Block Rock - Levels 127 - 132

When you get to this new island, the dog is holding an SOS sign on top of the wobbly rock. It's so cute!!

Level 127 is already proving to be a challenge. There are two separated areas of glass. And there are two areas on the top portion that can only be broken with blasters or a diamond. So gotta use each move wisely to create a vertical blaster on the left two columns and right two columns also. The larger main board will be easy to break all the glass.

Farm Supplier
    Yea I think it's cute too.

131 has to be another favorite level of mine... It's FULL of blasters, bombs, diamonds, and combos. The way to beat this is combining a blaster and bomb to dig fast and get rid of those "out of reach areas.

I passed it on my 3rd try, but with only one star... I'm def. going back to get 3 stars.

Farm Supplier
    131 is amazing, haha. I managed to get to 13/9 and at the bottom there are no holes and just a full gem board; the game kept comboing and matching for about 40 seconds after the time ran out. Honestly, it was comical. Once you get down that far and use a diamond the game just goes crazy with itself. Just checked, 3 Stars and 1,421,625. I found the first half of the set to be rather difficult, so 131 was a nice break. Don't get me wrong, it still took about 8 tries as the game likes to combo when all you want to do is dig, but it was still a lot of fun!

Fashion Designer
    ok i finally passed level 129... that one felt like it took forever. not like it's difficult but for whatever reason i'd always have one glass left with no more moves. personally i try to make vertical matches in that middle column so when the jewels fall down, it might possibly make some line ups to create a horizontal blaster right in the sweet spot to get the crates that are on the sides which are unreachable. also be wary of doom jewels that drop in the upper right corners because if you don't get rid of them up top, they might fall into the unreachable area under it and it'll be really hard to get rid of because it'll just sit there unless you've already broken the crates.

level 130... man this level is STRESSFUL! it's timed, tons of walls, and so many doom jewels with a short timer drop down left and right. crazily enough i made lots of diamonds but with the walls in the way it's just so hard to get rid of the doom jewels or use the diamonds to get rid of them.

Fashion Designer
    ok i know what you guys mean about level 131. total diamond, blaster, bomb chaos! lol. and i've gotten past all the bricks (or whatever you call it) on a previous level and i also found nothing but jewels below it. i thought it was kind of weird like digging through the earth to find yourself all of a sudden in China. anyways, working on the last level now

Fashion Designer
    ok so on one of my accounts i'm already on level 138, but my other account i've been slightly behind and have been stuck on level 131. they added another color jewel to the board and now it's much harder to make matches. there are even times that there are NO matches possible and the board reshuffles. my point is that it's not that easy to make a match, so it eats away at the clock and there are many portions that you HAVE to make a horizontal blaster to dig down. every time i play level 131 i barely make it half-way to around 9/18. so with this additional color jewel (4 colors instead of 3 colors), i can't see myself clearing this level. i never get close to the bottom. so they need to either increase the time by a lot or revert the level back to only 3 colors of jewels.

Farm Supplier
    I'm now on level 132, and I just want to say that Wobble Block Rock is a great set of challenges! They all feel do-able from the outset, because you routinely get really close to finishing even if you don't complete the level that time around. The previous set of levels were a bit too frustrating... Wobble Block Rock... rocks! Thank you developers!

127 has already been described, but here's a pic to show how it looks.

As of today there are 54 double-glass to be cleared in 40 moves (w/5 jewel colors.) Gonna try to start with a board with matches at the bottom, in the upper section, and/or those that create vertical blasters in the 1st 2 columns on left/right (so this one's going back! ) Here goes...

So here's 128, a very fun glass level with zig-zagging wooden walls. Clear 54 glass in 40 moves.

After awhile, black boxes start falling in with the other jewels, so you have to move them out of the way or blast/bomb them to clear glass. If you can, start with a board that has matches towards the bottom-right of each 3 sections. I played the first board I got (shown here) and after making moves 1. & 2., got worried cuz the way the jewels "flowed" meant I might end up wasting moves--with no movement in the center section. But of course, as soon as you start making special jewels, you can clear the middle, too, and do combos, etc. I ended up passing the first time. Very fun!

Doh! I forgot Aileeniweeni's warning about the doom jewels above, so one got me on my first attempt at Level 129. This level only has 16 glass (in 45 moves,) but some are hard to get to. On top of the crate-covered glass in the separated areas, you also have lots of those doom jewels dropping in on you.

I combo'd a blaster+bomb right in that sweet spot, but it blew a bunch of doom jewels into the boxes (and ****ed my diamond I'd made just a little earlier--not too smart of me!) After that, I tried hard to make another blaster or diamond to clear the doom jewels, but you can see in this 2nd photo I'm gonna die no matter what I do at the very next swap.

Oh well...try, try again!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast