Thread: Jewel mania 1.1.7 snakes

New Resident

Jewel mania 1.1.7 snakes

I don't know how to clear the snakes.. Please help meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	8941

Fashion Designer
    Although, I can't see the picture really clear, but if you want to clear the snakes you need to match color with it. Ex, head color snake is blue, make a match with blue jewel will brake the snake, usually it has 2 heads, so you have to clear the other head so the body will break too. Good luck

New Resident
    I saw the snakes in other topics , why my snakes are not same as yours??

Fashion Designer
    I don't know what you mean, but this is the snake that I've been playing it will look like this

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-151-156/page2

Go to this page, you'll see some tips there. But if you are on this level, that means you already broke the snakes before, previous levels already has snakes challenges.

My advise is try to make horizontal blaster so it'll blast 2 head of snakes.

Wow, that's gnarly! Have you tried all the usual fixes? The following is quoted. It's listed as things to try first (in the Jewel Mania Bugs & Issues section of the forum--post #1 of Current Bugs...):

"If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
    For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close."

Don't worry about the "delete & reinstall the game" part. Their servers save your progress in the game so you don't lose your level, gold, coins, etc. Good luck!

If that doesn't fix it, post your problem in the
    Report Jewel Mania Bugs here sticky thread (or you might wanna do that anyway.) You can also email support@teamlava.com.

Hi finnth... Siyu's snakes looked messed-up in the attachment, so they probably can't be played at all. Hope it gets cleared up easily!

Fashion Designer
    Ohhhh... I wonder why I couldn't see the snakes, lol. Yeah it's bug. Glad you found the solution, Phaedrakiki!

New Resident
    Thanks! It's okay now