Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any update this week?

Farm Supplier

Any update this week?

Just like the title, are there any update this week? It's been 2 weeks since platypus comes out.

Executive Chef
    i think there's gonan be one today. sea rex and and sea slime also didn't have any teasers when they were released

Fashion Designer
    There wasn't anything in the weekly content blog but I'm hoping we get something.

Executive Chef
    It's 2:03pm and there isn't any updates. Please let it be an update.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    I hope so too...We are desperately in need of a new monster. Or several actually !

I think they should concentrate on fixing the level cap and habitat cap situation before they give us oodles of new monsters. No point in adding new animals if we have nowhere to put them.

This game is dead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    This game is dead.
    not yet. empire story and treasure story are dead considering they haven't gotten updates in forever. nightclub story and pet hotel story are dying considering neither has been updated since January and August respectively. Zoo story 2 might be dying - no updates since the beginning of march.

Monster on the other hand does get updates every two weeks. i'm not worried that we didn't get an update this week as far as i'm concerned monster story is alive not dead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    This game is dead.
    If we don't get an update THIS week, we'll know it's dead for sure. .___.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope they don't give up on this one.

They ruined Dragon Story with ridiculous, convoluted breeding rules and color splitting hybrids that are closer in rarity to winning the lottery then a casual game played for fun. So Monster Story is all I have from TL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast