Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Splitting/Hard to Breed

You say that it picks two or three of the elements of the breeding dragon, But you are supposed to be able to breed a Diamond which had 4 elements in it (not entirely sure which 4) so if that is true then it would or should take a sample of more than the two or three, but all 4 of the elements. Shouldn't it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batdragon71 View Post
    You say that it picks two or three of the elements of the breeding dragon, But you are supposed to be able to breed a Diamond which had 4 elements in it (not entirely sure which 4) so if that is true then it would or should take a sample of more than the two or three, but all 4 of the elements. Shouldn't it?
    Yeah, but it's random on how many colours it will take/ If you're very lucky then it will take all four colours and you will get Diamond.

Why new breeding process??

First the atlas:
    Breeds by combing green and blue and mythic but acts as only mythic and breeds like a mythic (red+yellow)
    Now
    The peacock:
    Breeds by combing purple and yellow but breeds like only purple???
    Why the change in breeding process??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuyashi View Post
    First the atlas:
    Breeds by combing green and blue and mythic but acts as only mythic and breeds like a mythic (red+yellow)
    Now
    The peacock:
    Breeds by combing purple and yellow but breeds like only purple???
    Why the change in breeding process??
    I agree, I don't see the point. TL are probably trying new things out but I hope they see it's stupid and stop it.

It's ridiculous. If you look at the sprites for each of the single colors (besides gemstones and unfortunately diamond ) these sprites are the only ONLY unique sprites among ALL dragons. Why take away from their rareness in appearance???? (although they all yield the smallest amounts) by giving another dragon their unique single color property even though those dragons are hybrids??
    ( infinity is my favorite I all dragons yet it was actually the first to fall victim to this pattern of hybrid breeds with single color.

Color splitting is making it _WAY_ too hard to breed hybrids like unicorn dragon. I have tried 138 times now and still no success. Only two times out of about 140 diamond didn't split but of course virtue did so I got two crusaders. Breeding unicorn is NOT ultra hard, it's downright impossible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I agree, I don't see the point. TL are probably trying new things out but I hope they see it's stupid and stop it.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by martiniman View Post
    Random is the key word. I bred 4 colours, got a 20 hr egg. Result.. ? Magic again...
    I am so tired of seeing 20 hours come up....... Enough already.

Is there anyone from TL actually on this forum? it would be nice to have an official statement from the makers of the game on what is actually going on rather than for us to try and work it out and take a combined decade to do so.

Help please

When I breed my black dragon the eggs i get are blue so if I'm breeding black and green im getting blue and green eggs why? What's going on?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast