Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story math - orders, sales, gifts, efficient layouts

Executive Chef
    this only applies if you have unlimited slots. otherwise each order of moto jackets eats away one rack of other stuff ( they deliver ~50% the normal amount...)

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't make sense to me to compare 10 hr stuff with 2-5 hour delivery stuff. Obviously you can order the tennis stuff 2x in the 10 hours it takes for the moto stuff, but you can't order anything if you're sleeping lol.
    The moto stuff is only level 23, too, so lots of ppl have it unlocked - and it's low quantity, but so is a lot of long order time stuff:
    Jackets 480
    Skirts 400
    Football purse 460
    Moto and spring fresh boots both 540
    The high qty 10 hour stuff is 620, 760 - obviously better, but once they are mastered, you do eventually order other things for the gems.
    I don't know what the 50% number represents. 50% of what items? You lost me there.

Fashion Designer
    The 1 day stuff is a lot worse - a lot of those items sell out before you can reorder them. The jackets don't, so the quantity of the jackets is definitely not half of what you get for one day stuff, it's on the low end of the range for items in the 8-12 hour range, but not half of any of those. The 5 hour tennis skirts are 500 qty, so it's half of those, but that would only apply if you're able to order 2x in 10 hours. The 2 coin tennis stuff is 850-900, so in 10 hours that is 1700-1800, but you get 2.5x less money. So 2.5x the 480 for the jackets is equivalent to 1200 of a 2 coin item. That would be closer to 75% compared to the tennis stuff no?

New Resident
    I found the Spreadsheet, and I was kind of confused. Can you please explain it to me?

New Resident
    Can you explain the quantity/hr, income/ item, cost/ item, and all that other stuff to me? Please it confuses me soooo much.

New Resident

Exclamation Lol I'm sooo confused Please Help

Can you explain the 38 part of the equation? 25 racks with 5 coin items, ad 38 items selling per hour??

Executive Chef
    Ammi_C,
    The people who did all the math for the game no longer frequent the list. So, you probably won't get any answers to the questions you asked.

Here's what I suggest. Create a section of your store where you can sell items, then create a closed section where you can stock items, in particular high profit items. I can't tell you what those are.

Build up your high profit section, then once you feel you have a high enough number, open up that section and see how it sells. Perhaps, that will help.

Again, this is about all the help I can give you because the people who did all the math no longer frequent the list. Sorry about that.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I found my ladies buy the cheapest stuff first.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Ammi_C,
    The people who did all the math for the game no longer frequent the list. So, you probably won't get any answers to the questions you asked.

Here's what I suggest. Create a section of your store where you can sell items, then create a closed section where you can stock items, in particular high profit items. I can't tell you what those are.

Build up your high profit section, then once you feel you have a high enough number, open up that section and see how it sells. Perhaps, that will help.

Again, this is about all the help I can give you because the people who did all the math no longer frequent the list. Sorry about that.
    Great advice thank you

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

How many racks/counter i have to put in may shop? And what clothes should i put so i can earn 100k per day??? Thanks in advance 🙏

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123