Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Djinn Junction - Levels 121 - 126

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    LOL--I loved that level (...)
    Yeah, me too--not bad for a timed level. It's so crazy, kept trying to wrap my head around all that portal action. I noticed I got better results the couple times when the board reshuffled. Well, actually I got the best results when I passed, haha. No reshuffling, but was able to combine a blaster+bomb. Not a lot of combo action for me on this level, since I had limited control over the movement!

Thumbs up 126

Level 126: Dig 9 levels in 45 moves. Barriers are crates, ice, and unbreakable/stone jewels...

126 wasn't mentioned much in this thread, so I figured I'd just use my standard "digging" strategies. Worked on the 2nd try, although I also got very lucky with several diamonds! BTW: You know how it takes a diamond to cut a diamond? Have you ever noticed that in this game, it often takes diamonds to create diamonds? (OK, I admit--corny!) What I mean is, often when you use a diamond, all the replacement jewels falling in fast often results in new diamonds! Love when that happens... Oh, the moves are really tight here. So, make sure you start with a good board (I restarted the level when I saw the bad one in this pic.) You'll probably want move(s) against the dirt, or those that create special jewels. Don't worry too much about the crates @start--they're single-boarded & came down pretty fast "practically" on their own.

Anyway, that was a fun level! Still, I'm glad it's over cuz I spent a lot of time on this island (thanks to 122!) I'm sooooooo ready to move on to Wobble Block Rock.

That's a tricky one. I!m on level 127 and cannot seem to get good matches. been working on this level for about 20 times. Still trying.

I!m not crazy about the timed ones. Not enough time to look over the board for moves.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345