Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Djinn Junction - Levels 121 - 126

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the warning, rraee. lol

Fashion Designer
    I finally got through 122, barely. I needed 3-4 diamonds. I don't do well on timed levels when you have to dig down, I think because I tend to favor swiping to the right and that often takes the match away from the wall.

121: 56 double-glass in 35 moves. 4 unbreakable/stone jewels in the center, & wooden walls separating the two right & left columns. Some gems cannot be moved at all, so this is tricky--took me 4 tries to pass (starting each time with "optimal" moves-or restart.) Blasters & other special gems are your best friends here, but manipulating those stone gems determines whether you pass or not (at least, that's how it was for me. Got 52 or more/56 each time I played, but those stone jewels protect the glass if you don't clear/move them...) Fun level!

Oh, man! 122--I was so close! I cleared 10/11 levels--only 3 squares left! 2:00 on the clock to clear all that stuff (already described) imbedded in the dirt. Darn...almost had it! Let my heart rest a sec, then back at it--only 1 energy left so I need to get it done...

122's not bad for a timed level--kinda fun. Just wish my heart didn't race...maybe I'm too old for this, lol! I have to take a little break in between each "timed try" to settle down (sad, I know!) Didn't get quite as close the 2nd time, but I know it's in reach. Some of these levels, you're nowhere near passing, & it feels futile (until you finally do pass it!)

What's fun in this level? The crates & ice at the start...come crashing down pretty fast as you start pounding 'em (w/matches, special jewels, etc.) You make progress quickly! And then you have to keep it going cuz you need every bit of that time...

K, try #3 I only got halfway--going the wrong direction!

Well, it may have been fun to start, but 122 is no longer fun! I'm soooooo stuck, & I'm not getting as close as those 1st 2 times. Guess I must've had some very "lucky" boards to start with(?).

If so, please JM gods, can I have another lucky 122 board?
    (Omg, I'm so awful on these timed levels...!)

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on 125. Down down down they go. The closest I've gotten is two gems left. Oh. And it's timed. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Stuck on 125. Down down down they go. The closest I've gotten is two gems left. Oh. And it's timed. lol
    Down what goes--doom jewels? I'm sorry you're stuck (totally know the feeling.) Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Down what goes--doom jewels? I'm sorry you're stuck (totally know the feeling.) Good luck!
    haha i remember level 125. all the jewels just keep falling down whenever you make matches. they have nowhere to move but vertically. and i do think random doom jewels drop in but not that often...

122--did they change it? The first couple times I played I got close to passing--the jewels were a-flying making their own matches as they fell, the crates at the start going quickly. Now I'm having to look harder for matches, occasionally needing a reshuffle! Did they add another color of something? There are 5 right now. Or am I really getting "worse?"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast