• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 6 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Executive Chef
    Seems, from reading the thread on the Battle Arena ... it may have been an "accident" ... an "oops" and wasn't supposed to have been released. If this this were a real stand-alone business, the person(s) who are probably always responsible for these "accidents", would be looking for employment elsewhere. Where I work (a major national chain) ... we'd be gone if this sort of thing happened so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    Yes, a third thread! Here's something iOS users will never have!
    ROFL

Now *that* as funny...

Rhino Keeper
    Just curious. How would people feel if the android game was completely separated from the IOS game? I have loads of neighbors I wouldn't want to lose now but what if id never seen them? Should we face the reality that there are 2 totally different games with some social overlap? Should team lava remove that overlap?

Fashion Designer
    I think the game might become too boring. Might not solve the parity issue, coming to the forums, you'll still know what you're missing out on.

Banned
    Yeah, he can't use any of it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Yeah, he can't use any of it
    But neither can IOS at the present time, right?? At least he has it.

Rhino Keeper
    From what I understand the quest house appeared in error after his gem cluster was placed. There was another android player it happened to but I don't remember their name. A community manager posted and confirmed that while it was on his island it was not functional. It was also not an indication of an upcoming update. Give me a few minutes I'll try to find the quote about it.

The ios players with the quest house are using it, at last I looked it was still functional. I do admit to not reading the quest beta test thread in over a week, so I could be wrong. I don't see the point of torturing myself by keeping up on a feature we won't see in the near (likely distant) future. I haven't checked the battle arena thread yet this morning, last I heard the arena has disappeared from the islands it was on except tonguelashing. I checked before I submitted this comment, the arena is still there.

im curious as to how bakery story is on par for android and iOS but not dragon story. There might be other examples but I don't play any others.

I for one am sticking around only until I finish expanding so I can finish my dragon zoo. It's the OCD in me. If I'm done with that and we still haven't gotten more features to make things more interesting, I'm done. Oh, and as I've mentioned before, if the increased feeding costs make it to Android before trading and crafting, I'm done even if I haven't finished my zoo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yuannek29 View Post
    I for one am sticking around only until I finish expanding so I can finish my dragon zoo. It's the OCD in me. If I'm done with that and we still haven't gotten more features to make things more interesting, I'm done. Oh, and as I've mentioned before, if the increased feeding costs make it to Android before trading and crafting, I'm done even if I haven't finished my zoo.
    hasn't the increased feeding costs already in android? it was already increased in the valentine's version. I wasn't very pleased when I saw it since I always thought the increased costs was to balance out the increased earnings from boosts, but then we androids got just the higher costs without boosts

but since I've accumulated a mountain of food (mostly because there wasn't much else to do before the valentine's and pinks were released) it didn't bother me too much

Page 6 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast