• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 101 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1645

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    They're plenty confused when they try to the buildings or dragons and can't. That's when many come here and start asking questions.
    That is what happened to me. I fell in love with game, started looking at other people islands and noticedsome people at my level had things i couldnt find! Then i came to forum and found out that since i have droid i shouldnt have gotten hooked on game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsahelp View Post
    That is what happened to me. I fell in love with game, started looking at other people islands and noticedsome people at my level had things i couldnt find! Then i came to forum and found out that since i have droid i shouldnt have gotten hooked on game
    It's ok, I'm android but I'm still hooked on this game. Like everyone else though, I just wish I could do what the apple users can.

Farm Supplier
    We are still being ignored by TL.I see they make sure ios get all the new stuff while we get nothing. Sad to say its one more day for me and then I will be unstalling.I have see their lack of communication for android users and that is very telling on their part.They are doing nothing! "!

Farm Supplier
    I wonder why we couldn't have the treasure dragon it's not like we need crafting for it.

Anyways I wish we had the updates IOS has had like all of you but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hooked on this game.
    But come on team lava I think it's about time we get these updates like our apple friends!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hgar24 View Post
    I wonder why we couldn't have the treasure dragon it's not like we need crafting for it.

Anyways I wish we had the updates IOS has had like all of you but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hooked on this game.
    But come on team lava I think it's about time we get these updates like our apple friends!
    i don't believe that will ever happen.

Rhino Keeper
    6months, 15 new dragons, dragon post, diamond breeding temple, trading and crafting, dragon stable, battle arena, healing spring, and android players nothing but the choice to buy dragons we can't try for....I'm soooooooo disappointed in the development. Oh how i miss when this game first started. Everything was fun, now things just aren't exciting as they use to be. SMH in grief.

Farm Supplier
    Some lucky IOS Treasure Chest owners now have the chance to purchase 100 gold for only a dollar. Far from parity in our wallets for Android users paying $70 for 2900 gold including the 30% discount. Without the discount, it's $100. TL is not being fair in their pricing.

Farm Supplier
    Yes... that's 10,000 gold for some folks with IOS Treasure chest and only 2900 for those with Droids for the same 100 bucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutbow View Post
    Some lucky IOS Treasure Chest owners now have the chance to purchase 100 gold for only a dollar. Far from parity in our wallets for Android users paying $70 for 2900 gold including the 30% discount. Without the discount, it's $100. TL is not being fair in their pricing.
    yes, but the key word there is *some* players. Not everyone is getting the same deal. For example, mine is 150 gold, 15,000 food and a moon dragon for $9.99...So TL continues their random confusion. I imagine different people will get different treasures on a rotational basis, but I agree that if they're going to offer 100 gold for $1 (essentially) they should have a similar gold sale for Android users. Just not fair all the features we get versus you guys.

though *some* of the android players got gold offers but most did not...Those gold offers from what I've read though are a bit bogus, needing to complete surveys and such and giving out your personal info, etc which I don't agree with.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    though *some* of the android players got gold offers but most did not...Those gold offers from what I've read though are a bit bogus, needing to complete surveys and such and giving out your personal info, etc which I don't agree with.
    I think those are actually free gold offers. and not everyone has that feature. I certainly don't.

For me, my gold sales are usually 20 to 30%, haven't seen 50% or these kind of 90% offers with food and etc accompanying it.