View Poll Results: Which platform do you play and do you buy gold?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • I play iOS and buy gold

15 19.74%
  • I play iOS and do not but golf

27 35.53%
  • I play android and buy gold

8 10.53%
  • I play android and do not buy gold

29 38.16%
  • I play kindle and buy gold

3 3.95%
  • I play kindle and do not buy gold

4 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Demographic

Demographic

Hi All, I am curious about the demographic of DS. Please if you would like answer the poll about which platform you play and if you buy gold.

If you play more than one platform please choose the platform that you are further ahead in.

Slight change you can select multiple answers if you play more than one platform

Rhino Keeper
    I think you have to change the "do not but golf". Some golfers do nothing but golf you know

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    I think you have to change the "do not but golf". Some golfers do nothing but golf you know
    Yes, offending them can be dangerous :P

Anyway, I said iOS/Gold and Android/No Gold. I used to play on Android but had my game transferred to my new iPod, but I still check in on Android since I tried to start again.

Farm Supplier
    Kindle Fire and no gold

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wimsical View Post
    Kindle Fire and no gold
    Yeah from what I've heard about Kindle I don't blame you. It's getting ridiculous.

Lol, i am ios and don't buy gold.... And i dont but golf either . I would consider buying gold as support for teamlava, but not because i wanted a certain dragon and couldnt wait for it.

Rhino Keeper
    I am Android and I used to buy gold every pay day. I stopped buying gold around the time pink and gemstone dragons came out because the the unfairness between iOS and Android became too much to continue supporting TL with money. I still play Dragon Story, but I buy currency for games that deserve it more, now. Dragon Story has plenty of high quality competitors on Android, now, which wasn't the case about 6 months ago.

Farm Supplier
    I'm android and don't buy gold.

I pay for speed-ups/extras on freemium games I play from every other studio but refuse to give TL money to play less than half the game.

If there is ever anything even slightly approaching parity then I would gladly spend money on the game but, as it stands, l'm more likely to just ditch it.

Rhino Keeper
    Android used to buy gold fairly regularly but not anymore. I will not finance further development that only increases the gap between the platforms. I'm all for supporting game development and do not mind helping finance it. Once android players (including our Kindle cousins) start to see feature updates I have I'll gladly purchase gold again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast