Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Farm Supplier
    I do only play on one device and have tried force closing the game. As yet I need a doctor has not shown up.

I have two questions:
    1. How do you unlock the cabbage shack goal?
    2. How do you unlock the beast bane thing in only three days?? It said to place it but it is locked and does not say how to unlock it just place it ?

Please help...
    Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1019 View Post
    I have two questions:
    2. How do you unlock the beast bane thing in only three days?? It said to place it but it is locked and does not say how to unlock it just place it ?

Please help...
    Thank you.
    1) It is a timed event goal. If you missed it, then you will have this one locked forever.
    2) Force restart your game
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    So I somehow got 130 energy and I have no idea why or how. Anyone got a lot recently?? Is it a glitch? It's marvelous. ��

I'm at level 34. What is the shiny,adorned structure that glimmergate leads to? Also,what will happen when I unlock the gate? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk64mrs View Post
    I'm at level 34. What is the shiny,adorned structure that glimmergate leads to? Also,what will happen when I unlock the gate? Thank you.
    Nobody knows what that golden-broken-cherub-throne-fountain-thingy is because it has not yet been opened up for us to expand to...but unlocking the Glimmergate leads you right into the Greselda chain (a fun one!)
    For more info, check this out:
    (Warning & spoiler alert: it reveals all future steps of that chain so if you want to be surprised, don't click, lol)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post850524

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1019 View Post
    I have two questions:

Please help...
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    1) It is a timed event goal. If you missed it, then you will have this one locked forever.
    2) Force restart your game
    Add'l answer to 1) I bought the Cabbage Hut during the timed event goal months ago and ever since, there's STILL been an additional one in my Market that is greyed out & marked as "goal" so who knows how to unlock it, lol ...maybe it will be an item to get in the Troll Wagon with golden Troll Tokens (?) or maybe someday we'll actually get a goal to work on that rewards an additional Cabbage Hut. (?) This question has been posed to S8 a few times, but they're not saying so we just have to wait & see what that's about. *shrug* lol

Thank you for answerin,NorthWoodsKingdom. I was wondering why I couldn't find any mention this thing anywhere. I didn't know it was a new addition.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk64mrs View Post
    Thank you for answerin,NorthWoodsKingdom. I was wondering why I couldn't find any mention this thing anywhere. I didn't know it was a new addition.
    Anytime & happy to help. ...but that structure isn't a new addition; it's been on the board since the game began. We just can't get to it yet, all these years later, lol.

That is funny. I've only been playing since last August. Hopefully,some day they'll let us find out. They certainly do give us a lot to keep us busy until then though