Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

New Resident
    I've been playing this game for quite some time and have multiple buildings, but only two towers. Whenever I try to buy more towers (to complete the Threatening Threads quest) it says I'm at my limit. Supposedly I'm to sell some of my buildings so I can get these other towers...which buildings do I need to sell? All my buildings are upgraded to the max and I don't want to lose all those resources selling buildings I don't have to.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    Does anyone know if the "Dispel the love magic" adventure has a chance to drop valentine animals? I checked in the hub but the adventure guide doesn't mention the box drops. It's been ages since I sent my knights to this adventure and I don't remember the special drops apart from a pink alicorn statue if I'm not mistaken. I do have some pink animals but I don't remember how I got them after all these years.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I didn't put box drops in the adventure guide as I don't think there are box drops. Animals were part of the goal only.

Quote Originally Posted by UponAWish View Post
    I've been playing this game for quite some time and have multiple buildings, but only two towers. Whenever I try to buy more towers (to complete the Threatening Threads quest) it says I'm at my limit. Supposedly I'm to sell some of my buildings so I can get these other towers...which buildings do I need to sell? All my buildings are upgraded to the max and I don't want to lose all those resources selling buildings I don't have to.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ch-towers-goal
    This is what I wrote for a player with the same issue. The bad news is, that if you're maxed on royal buildings, then yes you need to sell another royal building. The alternative is to skip this goal with gems if you can afford to.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    do you already have a cabbage hut? If yes, then the locked goal remains in your book (that's what it is like for me).
    No I don't

Besides my question about the cabbage hut I also can't figure out if the alicorn that shows a crate besides it in my market, so I'm assuming is able to be crafted somehow, can be done only if we have the love shack that is no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by ecmorrisett View Post
    Besides my question about the cabbage hut I also can't figure out if the alicorn that shows a crate besides it in my market, so I'm assuming is able to be crafted somehow, can be done only if we have the love shack that is no longer available.
    Yes, that's correct. And only if you get a part that may drop once a year or so if you're lucky!

I'll find out about the cabbage hut goal as I'd also like to know the answer to that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    Does anyone know if the "Dispel the love magic" adventure has a chance to drop valentine animals? I checked in the hub but the adventure guide doesn't mention the box drops. It's been ages since I sent my knights to this adventure and I don't remember the special drops apart from a pink alicorn statue if I'm not mistaken. I do have some pink animals but I don't remember how I got them after all these years.
    Yes, this adventure can bring back any Valentine animal. I just got a Love sheep last week. That was my second one. I also have 2 love pigs, 3 love cows, and about 4 true love chickens along with the 5 pink ones that were offered for coins last year. Come visit and check out my Valentine corner.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, that's correct. And only if you get a part that may drop once a year or so if you're lucky!
    Guess I'm really lucky then. I just summoned an Alicorn baby that is the 3rd one this year and #21 overall. Yes, I have gone months without a wing or horn drop. but then I got 3 wings in as many days. From both castle keep and barracks and all adventures except troll or faerie.

I wish I had your luck DeeDee! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-22-16 at 01:29 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Yes, this adventure can bring back any Valentine animal. I just got a Love sheep last week. That was my second one. I also have 2 love pigs, 3 love cows, and about 4 true love chickens along with the 5 pink ones that were offered for coins last year. Come visit and check out my Valentine corner.
    excellent! I'll start a box drop section in that post in the Adventure Guide.

Fashion Designer
    excellent! I'll start a box drop section in that post in the Adventure Guide.
    I'll try to keep track of drops and boxes for you. I do the Love quest one or two times a week just to mix things up. It helps to use up extra jewels and Glimmerdust. I know I've gotten Amorous Reeds in the box and I think the V trees and V flowers as well as the pink unicorn statue.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I'll try to keep track of drops and boxes for you. I do the Love quest one or two times a week just to mix things up. It helps to use up extra jewels and Glimmerdust. I know I've gotten Amorous Reeds in the box and I think the V trees and V flowers as well as the pink unicorn statue.
    i did that adventure just this morning , got my unicorn horn as well on top of a box drop with Amorous reed plant which are nice.

thanks! I've added these to the Adventure Guide. Post in the Hub feedback thread with the drops. (easier for me!) SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-22-16 at 07:28 PM.