Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, One of my neighbors has a Castle Gardens level 8. When was that mission on? Thank you in advance.

Banned
    What adventure has the biggest chance for gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    Hi, One of my neighbors has a Castle Gardens level 8. When was that mission on? Thank you in advance.
    That came from a timed Community Event last March, called the Flower Frenzy.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....r-Frenzy-Event!

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    What adventure has the biggest chance for gems?
    It used to be Desert Sands but now I'm not so sure since S8 changed the drop rate for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    That came from a timed Community Event last March, called the Flower Frenzy.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....r-Frenzy-Event!

Thank you!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-16 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

You know I'm desperate if I finally made the thing to login here. I am desperate. I have played Castle Story and other story games on my ipad for years. I have the first ipad ever released so of course it now only loads to crash after all the updates and I guess it can't handle the games anymore. I can't afford to get a better one so I'm stuck. My phone plan updated my phone (LG G4) and I put the game on it but can't figure out how to transfer my game from ipad to phone. Can you help? I quit all games except Castle Story and Farm Story 2 so those are the ones I want to get transferred to my phone. bookofsnow is my username on all Story apps. I saw there's a number/letter combo showing on Farm Story 2 but not in Castle Story but if that number helps transfer I can give it. I miss these games so much!! Thank you for your time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bookofsnow View Post
    You know I'm desperate if I finally made the thing to login here. I am desperate. I have played Castle Story and other story games on my ipad for years. I have the first ipad ever released so of course it now only loads to crash after all the updates and I guess it can't handle the games anymore. I can't afford to get a better one so I'm stuck. My phone plan updated my phone (LG G4) and I put the game on it but can't figure out how to transfer my game from ipad to phone. Can you help? I quit all games except Castle Story and Farm Story 2 so those are the ones I want to get transferred to my phone. bookofsnow is my username on all Story apps. I saw there's a number/letter combo showing on Farm Story 2 but not in Castle Story but if that number helps transfer I can give it. I miss these games so much!! Thank you for your time.
    dear bookofsnow... yes you can transfer your game to your phone. You need to be mindful that android players don't have access to 100% of the material that iOS players do. But you can still do all main storyline. This link will help you to transfer your game over to your phone. Let us know if you need any more help. good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bookofsnow View Post
    I'm just having that same issue though I'm going ipod to ipod. I would only add that Dragon Story seems to work the best of all the games to use to transfer games. Download it, play the first level as it makes you do, then go to the social/neighbors/log into storm ID tab and log into storm 8 using your old log it. It asks you if you want to override the logins from any other games with your old ID. Click yes. Then go to the storm 8 tab and you can download all your old games in progress from there.

What goal is it that is necessary to be completed before this cabbage hut marked "goal" is opened?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecmorrisett View Post
    What goal is it that is necessary to be completed before this cabbage hut marked "goal" is opened?
    do you already have a cabbage hut? If yes, then the locked goal remains in your book (that's what it is like for me).

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the "Dispel the love magic" adventure has a chance to drop valentine animals? I checked in the hub but the adventure guide doesn't mention the box drops. It's been ages since I sent my knights to this adventure and I don't remember the special drops apart from a pink alicorn statue if I'm not mistaken. I do have some pink animals but I don't remember how I got them after all these years.