Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Olga8ID View Post
    There not living wood :-(
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1167644
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thank you so much

Rhino Keeper
    How long should stay in the dead tree fortune (lip puckering)? Until I accumulate the 99 apple pie, lemonade and cobbler?

Currently at Day Glimmer sword goal.
    Last edited by Lunaticus; 09-08-15 at 04:07 PM.

I have lots of bags of fertilizer in my storage, but I cannot figure out how to use them on my crops, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaskingdom View Post
    I have lots of bags of fertilizer in my storage, but I cannot figure out how to use them on my crops, please help.
    The fertilizer is not to spread on your crops but is used in crafting dark seeds in the green house. If you haven't gotten to the goal to build that, not to worry, it will show up soon. Just keep collecting it cuz you'll need a bunch later.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    After I updated the game this morning ,I get a free gift icon below my goal book which lasts for only a fraction of a second just before my kingdom loads..tried a few times to get a screenshot..hope it works..has anybody got this before and what is it for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	23624  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    After I updated the game this morning ,I get a free gift icon below my goal book which lasts for only a fraction of a second just before my kingdom loads..tried a few times to get a screenshot..hope it works..has anybody got this before and what is it for?
    It's a new App update, looks like a free gift and offering to watch video or something.
    Today (Thursday) new update coming stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    This feature currently is not available to all players. There's an issue where the icon will briefly appear even for players who do not have this feature in their game. We're looking into this issue, thanks for your bringing this up and for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    The rate that living wood drops if at all is ridiculous can it not be increased? PLEASE

Please help me understand what happened to the Glimmerbat Habitat. First I started playing (over a year ago now) it was in the Market. For months I considered it, but there was no space. Now I've expanded, Halloween is coming, finally the time is right, and I can't see it anywhere in the market. Uhhmm.