Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

My Galaxy S6 just updated to Lollipop 5.1.1 and now when I open CS I get a black screen until I hit the overview button. However at that point I just select the CS window and the game will be fully loaded. Not that worried about it since it is so easy to fix, but thought I should report it anyway, especially since 5.1.1 is going to keep rolling out to compatible devices and others might have the same issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Thanks!!! 
    Will let you know once I collect in a few hours. ⚔ 
    Btw.. im all good with this. Thanks SW! 
    on to  collection...

super news! I'm really happy for you. And yes, on with the collections! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-20-15 at 09:40 PM.

I'm not sure if this is where to ask a question , but I need adamant and I can't craft it as it doesn't show that option in my forge. I've tried mining. I saw on one post there is an Adamant Quest? Where does that come in? I'm playing on iPad and on iPhone. Level 28 on iPhone and I need it for the Jousting Arena to get to level 5. Thanks for patience and help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosysew View Post
    I'm not sure if this is where to ask a question , but I need adamant and I can't craft it as it doesn't show that option in my forge. I've tried mining. I saw on one post there is an Adamant Quest? Where does that come in? I'm playing on iPad and on iPhone. Level 28 on iPhone and I need it for the Jousting Arena to get to level 5. Thanks for patience and help!
    Adamant alchemy questline opens after you have Greselda's castle ..Now I'm at level 31 and haven't reached that part of storyline..I get adamant mostly from the jewelers trade in the royal exchange ,and from my deep mine

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Adamant alchemy questline opens after you have Greselda's castle ..Now I'm at level 31 and haven't reached that part of storyline..I get adamant mostly from the jewelers trade in the royal exchange ,and from my deep mine
    Thank you for sharing that information! I guess I'll just have to try to collect it that way...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosysew View Post
    Thank you for sharing that information! I guess I'll just have to try to collect it that way...
    good luck on getting some adamant soon

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all Does the Mythic Mushrooms drop glimmer dust? I know the official thread said it does occasionally, but I have collected at least 20 times from it and have not gotten a single glimmer dust. My red mushroom circles which cost coins have a much better drop rate than my mythic mushrooms which cost a considerable amount of gems. Is this supposed to be normal? I'm beginning to regret buying it.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Where I can find Living wood? Threes.... Which?

Check the first page of the new Blythwood Faeries goal thread.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

There not living wood :-(