Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Host(ess)
    Anyone else having issues with zoom view on game opening? It used to open at the smallest view and I would zoom in if needed. Now the game (and it is all of them, BS, RS FS) opens with a zoomed view and I have to zoom out to see more area like before.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by golferchick777 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with zoom view on game opening? It used to open at the smallest view and I would zoom in if needed. Now the game (and it is all of them, BS, RS FS) opens with a zoomed view and I have to zoom out to see more area like before.
    This is a trick to reduce memory consumption of the game. On old devices, like mine, a large view will crash the game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Thank you Shibuy! Guess it's no big deal.

Rhino Keeper
    Help. 😨

I'm currently in the "You don't have to do this" goal ans its requirementbis to "Calll a meeting" where I need to click on a Level 3 Jousting Arena.

I already leveled up mine to Lvl5.
    It prompts me to buy a Jousting Arena in the marketplace. 😣

What can I do. TIA!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Ok tnx for answering me so fast but as the arena is at max lvl nothing shows except the time until its nxt ready lol been through my inventory and they are definatley NOT there lol so they have disappeared lol on my friends board he has his statues next to his arena so am really confused.......doesn't really matter as I've done that part it's the fact I had to spend hours making the things and I can't find them? Confused???..........I certainly am
    OH!... Well, if you have already leveled your arena up to level 5, then look on ea side of it and you'll see your horse statues, lol (they were used & taken from your inventory for the last upgrade, lol).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Help. ��

I'm currently in the "You don't have to do this" goal ans its requirementbis to "Calll a meeting" where I need to click on a Level 3 Jousting Arena.

It prompts me to buy a Jousting Arena in the marketplace. ��

What can I do. TIA!
    Have you already collected from your level 5 and it *still* won't register? If so, you may need to contact TL about this, because when that goal was released, level 3 was the max level for the jousting arena.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Help. ��

It prompts me to buy a Jousting Arena in the marketplace. ��

What can I do. TIA!
    I'll report this for you...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Have you already collected from your level 5 and it *still* won't register? If so, you may need to contact TL about this, because when that goal was released, level 3 was the max level for the jousting arena.
    Yes. Then I tried clicking it through the goal still pointing me to the marketplace. Spirit did it for me.. woohoooo..

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report this for you...
    Thanks a lot!! 

my pleasure. I included a link to this post in my report, so you might hear back from S8 direct. I'll keep an eye on a response though. Might take a few days given its the weekend. SW

Gotcha. A lot of other goals to work on. That one can wait. 😆 Have a great weekend.
    Last edited by Lunaticus; 08-15-15 at 10:41 AM.

Hello spirit wind,looking for you. I have a problem landing. Is it a server problem? Will I get response after weekend? I got attention, loading and again.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xuliestelle View Post
    Hello spirit wind,looking for you. I have a problem landing. Is it a server problem? Will I get response after weekend? I got attention, loading and again.
    This game is getting harder and harder to load. I am reading about the same issues from so many players. Castle takes a lot of memory to run. In section 10 in the Hub is a copy of a post to check on your wifi. You do this on a PC. What device do you have? It's not a server problem. Try to free up your device memory - clean out unused apps, upload your photos, clean out your history cache, force close your apps, turn device off regularly. Sometimes it depends on the time of day, how many other people are also using wifi in your area. So many variables.

The loading screen is when the connection is not strong (I know you know this ). Try the above and see how you go.Good luck!