Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LowdenD0819 View Post
    What's the best source for gathering red petals?
    I splurged and bought two red trillium - I got tired of waiting for them to drop from other sources. I'm thinking about buying the mirthril dragon since I came along too late to win him. Mirthril is hard to come by but the dragon is pretty expensive.

Rhino Keeper
    Red trillium (gems but worth it), ivyz hut, castle garden, romantic gazebo, old log..

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you want petals, check out the Inventory Guide! They tell you all of the sources! Link in Hub... Section 1

New Resident
    How can u get skunku-pie? I've read that u can get on ivys hut but so far, I haven't gotten any... En my neighbors Already passed that part 😓😜

Nightclub Owner
    See the hub for details, there are 4 sources. ivy's hut is one of them!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 08-02-15 at 06:32 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    I'm new to CS. Does the energy EVER increase faster? The waiting to do something is very frustrating in my opinion. Would just like to know if the energy increasing does getting faster, and what level?

Tnx!
    Deborah

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    I'm new to CS. Does the energy EVER increase faster? The waiting to do something is very frustrating in my opinion. Would just like to know if the energy increasing does getting faster, and what level?

Tnx!
    Deborah
    Energy recoups at 1 energy every 3 minutes until you hit your level's maximum cap. Each time you level up, your max energy will also increase until it reaches the current cap of 40. For more info on how/where to get even MORE energy, check the HUB and Energy Nugget.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iOS 8.4 and my copy paste has stopped working whilst posting on walls. It's working fine with every other app... Anything like this happened to anyone else? I've reinstalled the game with the latest version but no luck... Will appreciate suggestions or work around...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I'm on iOS 8.4 and my copy paste has stopped working whilst posting on walls. It's working fine with every other app... Anything like this happened to anyone else? I've reinstalled the game with the latest version but no luck... Will appreciate suggestions or work around...
    My copy/paste has been spotty too. Sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't. I think it's a bug within the new iOS update.

yes, known issue/bug. Yet to be fixed. There's an open thread in bugs Forum... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-02-15 at 02:45 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    What is the HUB, and the energy nugget?