Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Fashion Designer
    Omg so lost in this forum, but I know somewhere on here is the answer to my question.... I feel I need a "cs for dummies" walkthrough... But I'm level 10 n a half and trying to figure out stuff still. Where do you find the gold items for the goal for Barron?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Omg so lost in this forum, but I know somewhere on here is the answer to my question.... I feel I need a "cs for dummies" walkthrough... But I'm level 10 n a half and trying to figure out stuff still. Where do you find the gold items for the goal for Barron?
    Welcome! The HUB is a great place to start (link on front page).
    But, to answer your Q: Golden eggs comes from chickens or the hatchery. Golden nuggets fall from the sparkling or deep mines (or rarely, chopping rocks). Golden apple comes from an apple tree or Magic Garden or some adventures. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Welcome! The HUB is a great place to start (link on front page).
    But, to answer your Q: Golden eggs comes from chickens or the hatchery. Golden nuggets fall from the sparkling or deep mines (or rarely, chopping rocks). Golden apple comes from an apple tree or Magic Garden or some adventures. Good luck!

Thank you very much! Yeah the hub is somehow confusing to me but I'm figuring it out slowly.

Does The glimmer dust tree you can buy for like 40 gems give glimmer dust or is it just decor?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    I'm a new player & I look thru the forum often. I'm level 17 & have the Queens Court, library, Royal Exchange & several Lantern Spires. I need another royal bldg for the points (I need 30 to expand). Which Royal bldg will be the most helpful? If I'm posting in the wrong place please direct me. Thanks
    I find Jewelers to be the most cost-effective. Easy to build, and bring a lot of coins (and jewels). Right now I am at level 29, and have 5 of them -- one level 4, the rest level 1.

Some Royal buildings, such as Amphitheater, I have only because certain quests require them. Otherwise I'd rather build more Jewelers.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hey there!.. It really depends on a couple of factors: how many coins you have and how much resources you have. If you only need 30RP, you could go the easy route and build another lantern spire or watch tower to gain 60RP or you could go for more & build something that will also be needed further down the line, like a jeweler or conservatory or theatre or amphitheatre. Look in the HUB for the requirements on building each of those and determine how stocked your supplies are, or what is needed. Good luck!
    Thank you. I want a building that gives more than coins if possible. I'll check into the ones you named.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplemoon View Post
    Does The glimmer dust tree you can buy for like 40 gems give glimmer dust or is it just decor?
    It is not just deco! It drops multi glimmer drops. The inventory guide has more info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    Thank you. I want a building that gives more than coins if possible. I'll check into the ones you named.
    Of the ones I named, they are all needed at one point or another for quests, but only 2 of them drop stuff besides coins.
    Jeweler - 4 hr collection time = coins + jewels (but not on every collection)
    Conservatory - 2 hr collection time = coins + piles of seeds &/or fertilizer (also random)
    The theatre & amphitheatre only drop coins but you'll still need them at some point.
    Hope it works out for ya.

PS. You'll also need a cathedral at some point (coins only).
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-28-15 at 07:27 AM. Reason: PS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplemoon View Post
    Drops 1-3 glimmerdust every 4 hours. If you haven't already gotten the goal to get the free one from an adventure, check the HUB, cuz early on, in Ivy's questline, you do some scrying n such and go on a one-time adventure for one. Lol

What's the best source for gathering red petals?