Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

When using gems to skip crafting an item is the amount of gems required for the whole amount or each one? For eg. 3 wisp lanterns are needed for an expansion and the skip button says 30 gems. Is that 30 for all 3 or 30 each?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    When using gems to skip crafting an item is the amount of gems required for the whole amount or each one? For eg. 3 wisp lanterns are needed for an expansion and the skip button says 30 gems. Is that 30 for all 3 or 30 each?
    30 for 3.

I don't quite understand the storage building. How do u get your stuff back again from storage?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I don't quite understand the storage building. How do u get your stuff back again from storage?
    Hit the edit button at the bottom of your screen, then the inventory button . Scroll through your inventory and place the items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    30 for 3.
    Are you sure? I did that once and was disgusted--no, pissed, actually--it only gave me one of the things. I still had to get all the rest of that kind. That issue is one of the things that drove me to this board initially (so I guess it turned into a good thing because I like this place), but I hesitate to believe 30 gems would be for all three wisps. Have you done this so you can personally confirm?

Sorry to question. I just got burned and would hate to see another player lose gems on this like I did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Are you sure? I did that once and was disgusted--no, pissed, actually--it only gave me one of the things. I still had to get all the rest of that kind. That issue is one of the things that drove me to this board initially (so I guess it turned into a good thing because I like this place), but I hesitate to believe 30 gems would be for all three wisps. Have you done this so you can personally confirm?

Sorry to question. I just got burned and would hate to see another player lose gems on this like I did.
    I'm 100% sure. I did it twice long time ago so i can confirm this. I dont know what you did but we're talking about skipping with gems when expand. If you bought sth in kitchen, magic forge, workshop,potionshop, or some missing beams, blocks for constructions then you only get 1 piece.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I'm 100% sure. I did it twice long time ago so i can confirm this. I dont know what you did but we're talking about skipping with gems when expand. If you bought sth in kitchen, magic forge, workshop,potionshop, or some missing beams, blocks for constructions then you only get 1 piece.
    If you see "skip" as in wisp for expansion or quest objectives, it is for total amount needed. If you see "buy" as in building requirements, it is the cost of each individual items.

If all the gift button beside my neighbors names are not lit up and I don't get a gift icon when I visit is tha

sobieski77
    If all the gift button beside my neighbors names are not lit up and I don't get a gift icon when I visit is that because I have already given 3 gifts that day? Is it 3?

Rhino Keeper
    Maguar, (the spell check wants to make you jaguar)
    In Castle Story, when I look at people's walls, almost all the posters have cute icons, like the one for hearts. How do you make icons? My posts look so blah.

Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast