Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Royal Exchange ..I think u may need something like 50 deeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The tree is very pretty, especially when complete. We are limited to 1. You could write in the Suggestion thread for the ability to purchase a second tree if you like....
    Ok, thanks SW, I would. Can you please add "the second G tree for gems" suggestion in the next voting list? Please if you could 🙏🏻

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    Ok, thanks SW, I would. Can you please add "the second G tree for gems" suggestion in the next voting list? Please if you could 
    ... As well as a 2nd summer gazebo, 2nd romantic gazebo, 2nd bountiful table, 2nd harvest pergola & reindeer stable (for those who weren't around during the crafting time), 2nd ....
    LOL :wink:

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    Some players have two, so awesome ..
    Im ready to spend lots of gems to buy the second tree if I could
    Would be fair to also have two trees...
    a second tree is an exploitable bug that is almost not worth it, Im not very certain of the exact details because I missed it myself, but I asked around and put 2 and 2 together, but at some point in the quest chain, you were able to buy and plant a second tree, THAT SAID, once you you went past that step on the quest chain, you coulnt anymore, AND, you would have to use an ridiculous amount of gems to level it up, since as far I remember, some of the upgrade materials were medallions? or something like that, and they were limited to a single drop from adventures, therefore forcing you to use gems.

Anyways, lore-wise, unlike the reindeer stable and stuff, it woulnt make much sense to put a second tree in the market

I have a question, hope this is a right place to ask.
    Last couple weeks when the wine community event has not ended, I purchase the reindeer stable and kingdom inn from the market for 7500 each.
    After the community event has ended, those two building disappeared from my game...
    Can someone explain this?

There's a thread about this somewhere. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Here it is:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....le-kingdom-inn

If you had just scrolled down the thread, you would have seen it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone recall when the rose hedge and rose tower were available? I am thinking that they must have been introduced at the same time as the rose arch, but I'm just not sure how I missed them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Does anyone recall when the rose hedge and rose tower were available? I am thinking that they must have been introduced at the same time as the rose arch, but I'm just not sure how I missed them!
    No, they were introduced much later than the rose arch (that was introduced with the faerie quest that asks us to craft one). The rose hedges and towers were only offered in a time-limited-for-cash bundle not too long ago along with ... ? (I can't remember the 3rd item now, lol)

Farm Supplier
    I've looked through many threads but can someone tell me how to force close the game?

Thank you in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirrawynne View Post
    I've looked through many threads but can someone tell me how to force close the game?

Thank you in advance!
    Try this link.
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...642&viewfull=1