Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Hey does anyone have a problem of disappearing Sweet Feast? It has happened a few times. I make them to send my knights and the next day, it is just not there. First time it happened, I reckoned I must have forgotten or something but it happened again this morning:-( and a few times in between. This is quite time consuming feast so it hurts

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hey does anyone have a problem of disappearing Sweet Feast? It has happened a few times. I make them to send my knights and the next day, it is just not there. First time it happened, I reckoned I must have forgotten or something but it happened again this morning:-( and a few times in between. This is quite time consuming feast so it hurts
    You will need to write to Support and ask them to check your game. Hope this is sorted out for you soon! email in my signature below.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been sending Belladona plants for a week...and don't have any inscriptions....or don't think I do...if I got any for the trade, where do they show up....do they show up like trade expansions? I can't check because I'm doing the last Oneida have everything for....what am I doing wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Inscriptions are stored in your inventory, it's a scrap of paper with a ink bottle, a candle and a feather pen.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing .... I have bred the flowers, traded dark plants with Belladona at least 15 times .... Shouldn't I be getting the inscriptions from the the trades? What am I doing wrong?

Do you have to wait 3 months before you get them...or do they show up 3 months from when you started. I'll quick trying to trade if you have to wait on it.

Or Is it because I have to finish Sister Sister first.
    Last edited by 1ch1ps; 07-05-15 at 10:21 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    You might have given them for the Sister Sister quest, in that case they do not show in your inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, can't get through the Sister Sister one either.... Maybe I'll load up on the flowers & try going through the quest instead of just doing it....

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Unfortunately, can't get through the Sister Sister one either.... Maybe I'll load up on the flowers & try going through the quest instead of just doing it....
    Can you confirm for me what goals you have? You will only get inscriptions for doing the trade if you are up to those goals. Here are the goals for inscriptions, which one are you on? Thanks!

39. Three Lessons For Ivy - Main thread - Goal Guide
    Complete Wish You Were Here from Belladonna to trigger these goals.
    1. A Little Persuasion - requires 5 inscriptions IN YOUR INVENTORY. Don't GIVE them to Sister Sister goal or they will not count.
    2. About Time
    3. One Good Witch
    4. Lesson One
    5. Give Me A Break!
    6. Lesson Two
    7. Waiting On Lady Greselda
    8. Decisions, Decisions
    9. Lesson Three - completing this goal will trigger the Fellora Plant questline.
    10. You're Hot And You're Cold - an OPTIONAL 2 day timed goal is not required to advance in game

1ch1ps - I have removed your duplicate thread on this question so all discussion can happen in one place. I sent you a PM also to let you know to come back to this post so we can help you further. Thanks... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-05-15 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Added special note to player

Rhino Keeper

How to get Second Goddess Tree?

Some players have two, so awesome ..
    Im ready to spend lots of gems to buy the second tree if I could
    Would be fair to also have two trees...

Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    Some players have two, so awesome ..
    Im ready to spend lots of gems to buy the second tree if I could
    Would be fair to also have two trees...
    The tree is very pretty, especially when complete. We are limited to 1. You could write in the Suggestion thread for the ability to purchase a second tree if you like....