Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Where do I find glimmer dust?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennettbog View Post
    Where do I find glimmer dust?
    The following information is from the inventory guide in The Hub, that's the best place to find information about items!

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove and (rare) by all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Sounds like you might have to contact support. You had to have baked apple pies and made lemonade before to reach the Balanced Breakfast goal or are you saying you just have that option in the kitchen? In the meantime, while it will feel like a waste of energy at times, the golden apple can still drop even when your apple inventory is full. Good luck!
    Lo & behold! I pulled the apple tree out of storage, and the first collection triggered the (Skunkless) Apple Pie goal--I'm on it! All's well that ends well.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 1104210 View Post
    I dont have the gems to buy the red flower, but I need 8 more red petals to finish a building. Can anyone tell me where to get them? I have no clue where I got the first 7!
    Plant in a log gives red petals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    Lo & behold! I pulled the apple tree out of storage, and the first collection triggered the (Skunkless) Apple Pie goal--I'm on it! All's well that ends well.
    Yay! Lol glad you solved the riddle!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    MaryEllen, that is brilliant! Also glad to know that the info against the goal about collecting is accurate! Yes, all's well. Happy pie cooking!

New Resident
    purple flowers gives you peddles

I just downloaded the update from the App Store today and now castle story only works in horizontal mode? Is that normal?
    The game has been lagging terribly since I've downloaded the update, what can I do about that?

Yea...it's been in horizontal orientation since the last app update. More than likely because the Barons Tent requires it but don't see why we can't use portrait orientation when the tent's not in use. Or....at the very least let us be able to zoom out more!!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Update? What update? I'm still using the winter version because I've never gotten any news to download a different version. Is there any update for Android?