Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

I think it's gone down to 1 in 2billion tries since it hasn't dropped for anyone that I've heard of since that goal started way back when.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Solstice14 View Post
    Friends are trying to send me either fur or earth wisps. I am not full on either. Could not receive gifts today again. Thanks for working on this!
    Could not receive gifts today either. Please reply and fix! Friends are NOT sending items that I have maxed out on.
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    There are different cap in place for gifting:
    1) Number of gifts send
    2) Number of gifts received
    3) Inventory gift cap: should be a round 80.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice14 View Post
    Friends are trying to send me either fur or earth wisps. I am not full on either. Could not receive gifts today again. Thanks for working on this!
    I've checked on this for you and there isn't anything wrong with your game, so it must be about what's in your inventory already. You might want to record how many of each of the gifting items you have in your inventory and what comes in. If you hit accept, it goes straight to inventory. There is a max of 20 gifts per day.

If you still believe there is something wrong with your game and gifting, you will need to send an email to TeamLava Support and ask them to check your game. support@teamlava.com

Farm Supplier
    What are best plants & trees to buy for preparing to build Ivy's Hut? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    What are best plants & trees to buy for preparing to build Ivy's Hut? Thanks
    you'll need 6 fancy beams, 40 Glimmerdust, 20 Living Wood and 8 Super Glue

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    you'll need 6 fancy beams, 40 Glimmerdust, 20 Living Wood and 8 Super Glue
    Thx for good info. But I still need to plant 5 trees or flowers to prepare the site. Wondering which purchases will be most helpful later.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    Thx for good info. But I still need to plant 5 trees or flowers to prepare the site. Wondering which purchases will be most helpful later.
    Rocket larkspur give purple flowers which you will need a lot of to make floral glow when you are further along in the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Rocket larkspur give purple flowers which you will need a lot of to make floral glow when you are further along in the game.
    And only 500 c! Thanks for great tip! Tucked away at the end of the list, of course, after all the locked plants.
    Last edited by MaryEllen821; 05-08-15 at 08:54 AM. Reason: fix emoji

New Resident
    I dont have the gems to buy the red flower, but I need 8 more red petals to finish a building. Can anyone tell me where to get them? I have no clue where I got the first 7!