Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It is a tiny brown bag - her rent collecting purse. Capturing a screen shot was tricky - she is quick, but I got her.
    Yay, thanks for this, Spirit! I've been playing for 6 months and just noticed it today. I love these moments!
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think I love how her smile changes when she goes fishing the most... It's adorable! We had a thread about this going a little way back. It's the tiny details that sets the game apart isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think I love how her smile changes when she goes fishing the most... It's adorable! We had a thread about this going a little way back. It's the tiny details that sets the game apart isn't it.
    Completely agree, yes, it is!

That thread was surely a good read. Just days ago I noticed her wearing blue eyeshadow. I wonder what else I might be missing!
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

Can someone explain to me how to get Trade Tickets to then buy expansion permits? Please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 72christ72 View Post
    Can someone explain to me how to get Trade Tickets to then buy expansion permits? Please and thank you
    At the Royal Exchange u can trade a bunch of materials for a bunch of other materials. Each time u do u earn a Trade Ticket. Information about which level and materials required to build the building 'Royal Exchange' is definitely in The Hub (because I don't remember specifically, I'm sorry). The Hub is a sticky thread here in Discussions.
    Expansion Permits are also acquired at the RE.
    And welcome to the forum!

Edit: Fetched the link for u. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1026342
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 03-29-15 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Link

Thanks for the welcome �� I'll look into the hub thing tomorrow. Thanks for your help

No one has been able to send me (SecretValley) gifts for about 5 Days. My ID is Equinox14. Daily Message is I have received maximum number of gifts today. Please fix! I am running on an IPad 8.1.3. Most annoying.
    Thank you
    PS the new format of Community Forums is too hard to use. I could not find where to post this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstice14 View Post
    No one has been able to send me (SecretValley) gifts for about 5 Days. My ID is Equinox14. Daily Message is I have received maximum number of gifts today. Please fix! I am running on an IPad 8.1.3. Most annoying.
    Thank you
    PS the new format of Community Forums is too hard to use. I could not find where to post this problem.

Tap 'Castle Story' at the top of this thread. There you will see this thread, Discussions and also the Bugs & Suggestions threads.

As for gifts , if you're full on sap or whatever, that's the message the gifter will get. I keep trying other items like silver, fur or iron before I give up. I've already sent my 3 gifts today or I'd send you a request and try it, sorry.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-30-15 at 09:31 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Friends are trying to send me either fur or earth wisps. I am not full on either. Could not receive gifts today again. Thanks for working on this!

Host(ess)

Drop Rate for Plume Hive Adventure

I've gone on 6 adventures to the Plume Hive in a row and haven't gotten any gifts. I was hoping for the multi colored hedge or the fairie Fire pit. Does anyone know the drop rate for the rare items?