Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by castle1994 View Post
    How can the wisp lantern be unclocked?
    Follow the quests below and you'll unlock the wisp lantern
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    How do I expand?

These are the quests that you need to do before you can expand (to the tree lady etc):
    • Search the South East
    • A Cursed Scholar
    • Book Bound
    • The Cover
    • The Lost Pages
    • Book of Spells
    • The Royal Scholar
    • The Royal Tower
    • A View to the North
    • Finding Earth Wisps
    • Help with Earth Wisps
    • Shedding Light

For details on these quests check out this section of Dabag's goal thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I have purchased a conservatory and have all the raw materials ready . Yet it does not give me permission to build.why?

New Resident
    Also glimmer dust is not found easily could you'll suggest any way to find it

Rhino Keeper
    I was just wondering why iron ore seems a rarer drop now from my sparkling mines. I used to get it all the time and have a the max amount and for the last month or so, I can barely keep enough of it to build and forge with.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adithor View Post
    Also glimmer dust is not found easily could you'll suggest any way to find it
    I usually get glimmberdust every third attempt at collecting from a mushroom.

When I get a MSG that someone has visited my kingdom and helped out I usually return the favor. How come I keep getting the MSG as if I haven't visited them In return. The MSG. Just keeps extending the time and telling me they visited x # of hours ago then x days ago?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    When I get a MSG that someone has visited my kingdom and helped out I usually return the favor. How come I keep getting the MSG as if I haven't visited them In return. The MSG. Just keeps extending the time and telling me they visited x # of hours ago then x days ago?
    Unlike gifts, the news feed doesn't delete messages saying a neighbor paid you a visit. Actually, even for gifts the news feed only temporarily deletes the message that you received a gift. Once you're eligible to gift again, old messages notifying you of neighbors' gifts return to the news feed.

Rhino Keeper
    I am almost too embarrassed to ask this question, but I cannot find anything about working on adventures...I have the most recent update. Is there an icon? In BS and RS, the goals for a new quest are in upper left- hand corner. If this has been discussed, plz send me the thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I am almost too embarrassed to ask this question, but I cannot find anything about working on adventures...I have the most recent update. Is there an icon? In BS and RS, the goals for a new quest are in upper left- hand corner. If this has been discussed, plz send me the thread.
    You mean new adventure ? In that case you need to expand to the hairy princess, it triggers new quest line that at certaint point will unlock the new adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok in my excitement I added two more Sabina houses (3 total). I want to get rid of them but I can't sell or even store them unless I construct them? Way to much work for what they're worth. They're using up 8 cubes I'd love to use, how can I delete them?

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast