Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

What will I use fertilizer for? I have 99 fertilizer, and have yet to see anything that requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    What will I use fertilizer for? I have 99 fertilizer, and have yet to see anything that requires it.
    U'll need a bunch of those to upgrade the goddess tree, I believe it was 4x25. The belladonna plants, for the "Sister, Sister" quest, need fertilizer to grow as well (4x each).
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    You also need loads for sister sister, more than the maximum stock. There are also a couple of other goals I think that uses it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow87zebra View Post
    What is the fastest/cheapest way to get sap? I've been growing Sap Trees but they're a little expensive for how much sap they give. I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings before adding new ones and all the glue required is taking fffooorrreeevvveeerrr...
    Hi, Yellow--I'm behind the times in seeing your note, so forgive me if I am redundant. You can ask your neighbors to gift you sap, and you can get it from cutting down trees. That, of course requires energy, but it will help you increase your stockpiles of wood and other Nature-themed items.

Hi, where do I get the faerie jar?

yellow82zebra, do you have a sawmill? That's how I get my sap.

You can get the fairie jar from the magic garden, ivy's hut, glimmerbulbs, and Sir Pigglesworth.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConqueringOppression View Post
    Hi, where do I get the faerie jar?
    Here's an extract from the Inventory Guide in The Hub:
    Faerie jar
    Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth

The magic garden is your best bet though as you're unlikely to have sir piggie or be able to plant glimmerbulbs yet.

snap Garfield!

Do you receive a Box Drop after every adventure quest? I stopped receiving them a few days ago, yet have completed adventure quests.

No, you don't always receive a box with every adventure. It would be nice if it did!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    No, you don't always receive a box with every adventure. It would be nice if it did!
    I don't know about that, do you really want more pumpkin patches and benches?