Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

What is the fastest/cheapest way to get sap? I've been growing Sap Trees but they're a little expensive for how much sap they give. I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings before adding new ones and all the glue required is taking fffooorrreeevvveeerrr...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow87zebra View Post
    What is the fastest/cheapest way to get sap? I've been growing Sap Trees but they're a little expensive for how much sap they give. I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings before adding new ones and all the glue required is taking fffooorrreeevvveeerrr...
    It took me two years playing every day to finally max out on the glues. Grow and chop trees, buy some maple trees if you can afford it, and don't let any go to waste! You'll get there, and bonus! You get to develop patience along the way.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    It took me two years playing every day to finally max out on the glues. Grow and chop trees, buy some maple trees if you can afford it, and don't let any go to waste! You'll get there, and bonus! You get to develop patience along the way.
    Yippy skippy... Haha. Well, it isn't the first TL game I've played, so it isn't like I didn't know it would take a while. Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow87zebra View Post
    Let your stocks grow a bit. Collect from your sawmill as often as you can. Trees have the same drop rate for sap, so if you have any spare, chop them too. sir Piggie drops sap on occasion also. Don't worry about upgrading all of your buildings,mr hats a slow and steady job in between goals, unless it is for a goal! Hope that helps you...

Hi! I'm just about to start part 3 of the Goddess Tree goals. I'm at "Not all faeries are the same!" step, and the faeries are angry. How long are they are going to stay mad at me? In other words, when is the faerie respite to start dropping items again? I collected from it and got only coins. Especially now when I need fearies murmor for the w-ali Id rather have them friendly again very soon.
    I searched in the game guides, didn't find the answer there.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 02-09-15 at 04:05 AM.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

New Resident
    Is there a way to turn gold bars back into coins?

New Resident
    Suddenly my wedding Alicorn is dispeared today. I don't konw why. Pls check my castle.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Triple whamy reply!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Hi! I'm just about to start part 3 of the Goddess Tree goals. I'm at "Not all faeries are the same!" step, and the faeries are angry. How long are they are going to stay mad at me? In other words, when is the faerie respite to start dropping items again? I collected from it and got only coins. Especially now when I need fearies murmor for the w-ali Id rather have them friendly again very soon.
    I searched in the game guides, didn't find the answer there.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    If I remember correctly, once the goddess tree is finished (part 3), then the respite starts working again as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by clydeskeeper View Post
    Is there a way to turn gold bars back into coins?
    No, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by town2013 View Post
    Suddenly my wedding Alicorn is dispeared today. I don't konw why. Pls check my castle.
    All free wedding alicorns were removed from all players today. You will still get one once you finish the goal in The Big News. For more information, please go to the main thread. Sorry...

New Resident
    At the Glimmergate I have to welkome Greselda. But I dont know how? Anyone knows what I need to do??

Quote Originally Posted by Hznootje View Post
    At the Glimmergate I have to welkome Greselda. But I dont know how? Anyone knows what I need to do??
    Is it visit her at her castle or the Glimmergate? Either way you collect from it. So tap the Glimmergate or her castle when it's time to collect
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******