Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    I was talking about the Faerie Flowerbed. It looks like it has red petals, and the red flower in there looks like a rose. I'll try buying some old logs and ferns and stuff. Then I'll try to get red petals.
    of course! love the faerie flowerbed... it drops Piles of seeds and petals too. it's a gem purchase as well. it was only a recent addition, so if the market says it's not available to you, then yes, you'll need to progress more in the game. Expansions will give you free ferns, logs and grass too when it's opened up.

Farm Supplier
    How many Gems is the Faerie Flowerbed worth? I just paid 5 to get a Stunkupine Trap, so I'm down to 6 now, but yeah.

80 gems.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-04-14 at 03:53 PM. Reason: added info

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Hello, can anyone answer my question,
    What causes my kingdom name to show up in the Community list?
    Sometimes i get lots if new people come by, and I wonder if my kingdom was in that Community list...
    Or sometimes i see my neighbors in that list, I wonder why they were picked to pop up in that list... Does it depend on my hear rating or how many buildings are cleared...
    Just curious,
    Thanks if anyone would give me some answer ��
    Ps. I love cs
    I have found that purchasing the Red Trillium flower is more than worth the cost. You will always have a steady supply of red petals, which are otherwise very difficult to find.

New Resident
    Can anyone help me with the "tent" on Castle Story. The game stopped giving me flags and braziers a few months. I dont know why!!

Quote Originally Posted by 7Kingdoms View Post
    Can anyone help me with the "tent" on Castle Story. The game stopped giving me flags and braziers a few months. I dont know why!!
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate
    The current plan is that the Pyre Tent won't drop anything after the event is over, since it's used only for the duration of the event.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I have lost my blythewood sapling while trying to upgrade it. I am in the process of upgrading to level 3 but it has disappeared. Help!!

Fashion Designer
    Try force closing game when you re-open check your inventory

Okay, I just emailed the team lava folks to see if I could find out if there was a reason I wasn't getting the gem reward for installing another game and then my game totally vanished! I'm back at level one! No storm8 ID, levels all gone, neighbors all gone, gems, goals, everything! Is this common? It seems odd to me that it vanished immediately after I contacted tech support.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by codester87 View Post
    Okay, I just emailed the team lava folks to see if I could find out if there was a reason I wasn't getting the gem reward for installing another game and then my game totally vanished! I'm back at level one! No storm8 ID, levels all gone, neighbors all gone, gems, goals, everything! Is this common? It seems odd to me that it vanished immediately after I contacted tech support.
    That can sometimes happen, it's random. I have written instructions in the Hub on how to get your game back. Sometimes your game goes a bit funny when support are in your game, but force closing usually does the trick. If it doesn't, reinstall. All progress is saved on TL servers. Just open a game with a login feature, like bakery or restaurant. Support usually take a week to respond, so it was probably wasn't them.

It will take less than 5 mins to get your original game back...

Rhino Keeper
    Hello all! Just curious when will the Valentines Quests begin?