Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Is it bad etiquette to randomly friend request folks in the forum outside of the Friend Request thread? Some of you say some lovely things or I just like your attitude. Some of you I just *really* wanna see your kingdoms. Is it offensive?

Or annoying?

Castle story asked for access to my photos after I snapped a pic of my kingdom. I've snapped one before but did not get that request. Why'd it happen now?

I don't understand how the inventory works. Why do I have to; for example, cut down a tree to get wood for a love wood when I have some in my inventory? What is the purpose of "my inventory"?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    Is it bad etiquette to randomly friend request folks in the forum outside of the Friend Request thread? Some of you say some lovely things or I just like your attitude. Some of you I just *really* wanna see your kingdoms. Is it offensive?
    This can depend on the person and the game. Some people have no issue with it, others use a different ID on the forum so it doesn't happen to them. It's always nice to let someone know why you've sent a random invite. They might be happy to accept, explain that they're not adding, leave a link etc. Just don't be offended by anyone who deletes without saying something - if you haven't posted on their wall the only way they can leave a message is by accepting, posting then deleting you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I don't understand how the inventory works. Why do I have to; for example, cut down a tree to get wood for a love wood when I have some in my inventory? What is the purpose of "my inventory"?
    You don't have to make love wood if you don't want to. You'd only be making it if you need more to craft something. The inventory shows you how many of each resource you have and any buildings and decorations that you've stored.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you, maguar.

Can you edit/change/delete a Storm8 ID?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenJen View Post
    Can you edit/change/delete a Storm8 ID?
    This is something you would need to email support about. The email is support@teamlava.com.

How can the wisp lantern be unclocked?

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast