Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Which item is more useful to purchase a second harvest pergola or the fortune teller ?
    Both have good points. If you already have a pergola and you like purple and have gems to spare, go for the tent. I quite like it even though it is sparodic in the drops. What are you leaning towards given you already have a pergola? In terms of usefulness, pergola hands down. I like having EVERYTHING!! And it is something a bit different to do every now and then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Both have good points. If you already have a pergola and you like purple and have gems to spare, go for the tent. I quite like it even though it is sparodic in the drops. What are you leaning towards given you already have a pergola? In terms of usefulness, pergola hands down. I like having EVERYTHING!! And it is something a bit different to do every now and then.
    Thanks. I'm not sure. I have one pergola and seem to keep enough food for barracks and keep. But I wasn't really sure what the fortune teller tent did. Can I assume it's fun but doesn't produce much?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Thanks. I'm not sure. I have one pergola and seem to keep enough food for barracks and keep. But I wasn't really sure what the fortune teller tent did. Can I assume it's fun but doesn't produce much?
    There is a list of fortunes somewhere. It does give some good stuff if I remember correctly, a mithril, couple of gems, building materials, extra trade ticket etc. but not sure at 350 gems it is value for money. It is still fun though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    There is a list of fortunes somewhere. It does give some good stuff if I remember correctly, a mithril, couple of gems, building materials, extra trade ticket etc. but not sure at 350 gems it is value for money. It is still fun though.
    Thanks for the input. I just recently was able to purchase the mithrel dragon and the barracks. It's been awhile since I purchased anything I just like to know what I purchase is worth it. I didn't purchase the fish market either but not sure if that's worth it or not either cuz I always seem to have enough fish from the ponds. So it sounds like the tent is fun but not very useful. Decisions decisions fun or useful??? . Thanks again for the input.

Fashion Designer
    The Fortune teller's tent is a sometimes used item. Like a short-timed quest. You play it and it gives you different items like on a scavenger hunt. After you complete it you just get coins until another quest is given. So far just 2 hunts with a long time in between. It was fun just not all the time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    The Fortune teller's tent is a sometimes used item. Like a short-timed quest. You play it and it gives you different items like on a scavenger hunt. After you complete it you just get coins until another quest is given. So far just 2 hunts with a long time in between. It was fun just not all the time.
    It does sound fun. Maybe I will try not to ya know "accidentally" spend the gems in what they call the gem trap, and think about it while I wait for tomorrow's update. Thanks for all your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkamizt View Post
    Yes, I have both my Wizard schools upgraded to level 5 and 4 as I can see the actual value of doing so. But my saw mills are still at level 3
    What are the levels that can be reached? Most seem to be Lv 5 but my Royal Manor is up to 6 - more to come?
    Thanks,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suziizme View Post
    What are the levels that can be reached? Most seem to be Lv 5 but my Royal Manor is up to 6 - more to come?
    Thanks,
    Most buildings that are upgradable have a max of 5. I think the manor is 10 and the maze is 2.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I've been going on the adventure into the glimmergate to get the hilt of light, but because of a glitch in the game I lost it. Been going on adventures over and over but can't get it again. Can someone help me with this?? Been playing the game for a long time now and would hate to quit because of this

If I remember correctly, this one was the worst for me too. Took me like 10 adventures to get that darn thing. Throwing some good luck your way.