Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Just FYI and u may already know this but I got one of those energy crates from the feral adventure. I haven't opened it yet but was surprised didn't know they dropped those.
    OooOoooOo! No I did NOT know that was a possible drop from feral lands! I only got a maple tree & fangbeast trap.
    Hmm, maybe I'll rethink my previous thoughts about that adventure lol...and will try more (AFTER this dragon mania, of course lol)
    Thanks for the tip!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'd be more apt to buy the bundle if the energy was those crates, so you could use it when you needed it instead of forced to use it all as soon as you made the purchase ... Well, that is, if I had a bundle offer AT ALL ( which I still don't lol).
    I didn't see a bundle offer either, but then I realized I was on an older version of Castle Story.

Once I upgraded the game through the AppStore and I relaunched the game, the bundle offer appeared.

Fashion Designer
    Got tired of waiting on a gem sale so I purchased some gems. I have been a little behind on the buying stuff so I bought the barracks and the mithrel dragon. I still have some gems don't know whether to save and have the accidentally spend with my stupid fingers or use the rest up on other things. I still don't have a 2nd wizard school or fortune teller or the new living tree or the mermaid pond are any of these items worth the gems or should I save for something down the road and try not to accidentally spend them? Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Oh and I also don't have the fish market ? So any ideas on what would be the best item or items to get with gems would be great. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and I also don't have the fish market ? So any ideas on what would be the best item or items to get with gems would be great. Thanks.
    I'd go for the second wizard school.

Executive Chef
    eepopp ~ ohhh! you're so smart! Lol, that's probably my problem too cuz I'm still running 1.1.6... Since folks were having all those issues with messages on their walls only being 1 line & crashing a lot, I refrained from getting the 2 new updates. Know if all those issues have been fixed now? (Not updating til they are, bundle or no LOL)

dragon2046 ~ I'd bypass that fish market. I regret buying mine cuz I'm always maxed on the new fishies from pond collections for water (regular, swamp, & mermaid). I got it for the promised cooked fish dishes but they're way too random & rare to justify the cost....kinda like the pergola (disappointment!)
    Others may disagree but I'd go with a second wizard school first (can never have enough energy lol).

Ps. JINX, claupu! Lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-30-14 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Ps added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I'd go for the second wizard school.
    Thank u.

What do I do if monsters do not show up for days and 4 of my goals require many troll essence? I am stuck! I have 3 and 1/2 hearts so I should be getting them regularly. The pace of fang toothsome and skunkupines has slowed down to a crawl as well. Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    What do I do if monsters do not show up for days and 4 of my goals require many troll essence? I am stuck! I have 3 and 1/2 hearts so I should be getting them regularly. The pace of fang toothsome and skunkupines has slowed down to a crawl as well. Thank you
    Make sure you don't have a monster hidden in your kingdom (the music is different when there is a monster around). This options can trigger trolls:
    * royal buildings
    * cocoa
    * glimmerbulbs
    * cabbages
    * mushrooms (all types)
    * large rock outcroppings
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

By "this options" do you mean tapping on the items? I do not have a hidden monster. Sine I wrote 2 monsters have appeared but neither dropped troll essence. I need about 30 to complete the goals not to mention the Theatre upgrade. Currently I have 1. Any more suggestions?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    By "this options" do you mean tapping on the items? I do not have a hidden monster. Sine I wrote 2 monsters have appeared but neither dropped troll essence. I need about 30 to complete the goals not to mention the Theatre upgrade. Currently I have 1. Any more suggestions?
    Under the options- By collecting these items, you can trigger the monsters.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request