Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Farm Supplier
    Where are the boars I've had no luck for days tried everywhere mines etc still nothing please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    Where are the boars I've had no luck for days tried everywhere mines etc still nothing please help!
    Go to the top thread and see over 500 posts on this

How can I find the dire boar

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Maylindark13 View Post
    How can I find the dire boar
    Read the post right above yours!

Nightclub Owner
    When you need to trigger the first boar to start the troll tribe quest you'll need to collect from your sparkling mines. When the boars are overrunning. Your kingdom you'll get them from a,most anything. Once you've placed your swampy pond they become rare but can be triggered by character houses, special bui,dings like the tablet, iron rich rocks, mines, ponds, wells, strawberries.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    I am at level 50. Royal buildings at 32. Said max. 43 , but will not let me build? Please reply!

Fashion Designer
    Royal buildings have increased to 43 ! I am at level 50 have 32 Royal buildings and it wil not let me build more!

Host(ess)
    Should I spend 100 trade tickets on a tinkers workshop or shall I buy 3 expansion permits for the future?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by v4mpy View Post
    Should I spend 100 trade tickets on a tinkers workshop or shall I buy 3 expansion permits for the future?
    If you have enough room now with the expansions that don't require permits, then I would say get the tinker camp and put it to work, using your resources.

Host(ess)
    Ok sorry but I have one more question, I keep getting dire boars non stop I need 10 troll essences and have done for a week, apart from royal buildings and glimmerbulb all I get is direboars and they suck they just take energy, how am I supposed to get 10 essences lol!