Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Still confused a bit her about the end of the Valentine's Day event. Should I switch to the normal version? Or may I keep playing the V-edition for a while? What happens if I don't move on? Thanks for the answers!

Hi all! I'm trying to upgrade my Conservatory and I can't figure out how to get the "Mysterious Venom" :-(( Can anyone shed some light? I'm getting frustrated. Thanks guys!!!

It drops from the Magic Garden.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I never could find my original question so I was either in the wrong thread, or it got deleted before I read it. Either way, thank you for answering again.

Answers:

I am on the latest OS version on iPhone 5. Yes, I completely closed the game and restarted, cleaned my screen, and I was zoomed in when collecting. It happened when both zoomed in and out. I did not uninstall and reinstall. I'm playing V-day edition and with the recent update will go back to the original, so hopefully that will do it.

I have a new problem. I have two theaters at the starting level. One gives me the full amount of coins, but the second doesn't always. One time it gave me 500-something and another time 800-something. This started before the V-day edition discontinuation. Perhaps it will self correct when I go back to the original edition, but for now, have you heard of this problem?
    With your theatre the rent comes out in multiple coins. Are you collecting them all at once?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I love the game however ever since i got my boyfriend into playing i have become very frustrated with CS. What my issue is I have been playing and buying gems for months before my BF started he starts and once he got to a certain level his energy goes up by one and now he is caped at 40 energy, mine never moved and was caped at 30. Ok i eventually got over it because it was only 10 energy in the difference and i was still enjoying the game. Now last night with the update i just had it and really don't want to play any more ... i have worked harder at my kingdom and buying gems, he has not, only to find out that for me to buy the new School i have to pay 200 gems and he has to pay 120????? how is that fair. Don't get me wrong i love this game these are the games that i love to play but i am refusing to buy any more gems when i have pay almost double to what he (and no doubt others) have to pay
    Is there any reason that this is happening ?

Can someone help I have to get a replacement for my faulty iPod is there a way of keeping your kingdom or getting it back again on the new iPod. Thank you

Edit: find the answer here
    Last edited by maguar; 04-12-13 at 06:07 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenIceAngel View Post
    I love the game however ever since i got my boyfriend into playing i have become very frustrated with CS. What my issue is I have been playing and buying gems for months before my BF started he starts and once he got to a certain level his energy goes up by one and now he is caped at 40 energy, mine never moved and was caped at 30. Ok i eventually got over it because it was only 10 energy in the difference and i was still enjoying the game. Now last night with the update i just had it and really don't want to play any more ... i have worked harder at my kingdom and buying gems, he has not, only to find out that for me to buy the new School i have to pay 200 gems and he has to pay 120????? how is that fair. Don't get me wrong i love this game these are the games that i love to play but i am refusing to buy any more gems when i have pay almost double to what he (and no doubt others) have to pay
    Is there any reason that this is happening ?
    I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated with this. As Castle is still a relatively new game TL is experimenting with different costs and energies for different groups. Your boyfriend is in a lucky group with lower costs and higher energy. There are some people in a higher cost group than you. The wizards school costs them 300 gems.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I have all of the items for Thomas's house but it will not let me build. I have an iPad and have had no problems. I am also missing the 20 purple gems I had a a huge chunk of coins! They were there earlier and now they are gone. Can this be fixed? I'd jsilverturtle

Edit: find the answer here
    Last edited by maguar; 04-13-13 at 05:39 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    That is CRAZY! Not fair and horrible customer service to say the least!!! You all need to change this ASAP or I will personally start a petition to get people to stop playing your games. Thats a HORRIBLE way to treat people who play your games. HORRIBLE. I'm currently playing 6 different tl games and this is your way of thanking me?! By making me pay more gems than other players?! Seriously?! BS!!!!! I'm pisse,
    I hear ya! I'm in that highest group where the wizard school would cost me 300 gems if purchased. It feels really unfair that some people only have to pay 120 or 200. I know this is a newer game but it just sucks.

Executive Chef
    It's not because it's newer game. DS released a year ago but till now we still have different price for the same offers(dont tell me 1 year is still not enough for testing) I dont get it but It's just the way TL treat customers. Take it or leave it , it's your choice.

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast