Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Do the social visit requests ever disappear? I have returned the favor every time and the ones from three or four days ago are still there. I have also noticed that I have visited one before they visited me, then they show up on my list requesting a returned favor???

Edit: find the answer here
    Last edited by maguar; 04-05-13 at 06:20 PM.

I have another question that I have not come across an answer to. I have received "a gift" from a friend, but I don't know where it is. What happens to the gifts we receive?

Last edited by maguar; 04-05-13 at 06:20 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi gin0531, I've added answered in the FAQ and put the link in your questions.

Is 30 the maximal level we could reach? It is not rewarding if the level doesn't increase further on continuous playing!

Last edited by maguar; 04-05-13 at 09:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Magur. I posted in another thread you redid but never saw your answers so I'm reposting here since I don't see a troubleshooting thread:

I'm having problems now where the place I touch on the board is hitting way off so that when I'm trying to collect crops, I'm hitting walls and other things even though I'm clearly touching the right place on the screen. I've lost 16 gems from this glitch and getting frustrated. Can they fix this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Hi Magur. I posted in another thread you redid but never saw your answers so I'm reposting here since I don't see a troubleshooting thread:

I'm having problems now where the place I touch on the board is hitting way off so that when I'm trying to collect crops, I'm hitting walls and other things even though I'm clearly touching the right place on the screen. I've lost 16 gems from this glitch and getting frustrated. Can they fix this?
    My answer was three posts down from your original question

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm not having an issue on my game and haven't heard of other reports. Before I flag it over can you please answer a couple of questions for me?

Have you tried completely closing your game then restarting it?
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? (Your progress is saved on the servers so you won't lose anything)
    Have you cleaned your screen?
    What device are you playing on and what operating system are you using?
    Do you zoom in when collecting crops or are you zoomed out?

Where do purple petals come from? I seem to have no trouble whatosever with red petals but I haven't seen any purple ones for three weeks (picking valentine flowers, collecting from Ivy's hut... nothing!)
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alyanaalyana View Post
    Where do purple petals come from? I seem to have no trouble whatosever with red petals but I haven't seen any purple ones for three weeks (picking valentine flowers, collecting from Ivy's hut... nothing!)
    Thanks!
    I don't seem to be able to edit my own post so I will have to add a new one.
    I've found out the answer to my question after a more detailed search on the forum: rocket lackspur seems to be dropping only purple petals. The only plant I did not have in my kingdom!
    Sorry for the trouble.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by alyanaalyana View Post
    I don't seem to be able to edit my own post so I will have to add a new one.
    I've found out the answer to my question after a more detailed search on the forum: rocket lackspur seems to be dropping only purple petals. The only plant I did not have in my kingdom!
    Sorry for the trouble.
    All good. I'm glad you found the answer

Fashion Designer
    I never could find my original question so I was either in the wrong thread, or it got deleted before I read it. Either way, thank you for answering again.

Originally Posted by maguar
    I'm not having an issue on my game and haven't heard of other reports. Before I flag it over can you please answer a couple of questions for me?

Have you tried completely closing your game then restarting it?
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? (Your progress is saved on the servers so you won't lose anything)
    Have you cleaned your screen?
    What device are you playing on and what operating system are you using?
    Do you zoom in when collecting crops or are you zoomed out?
    Answers:

I am on the latest OS version on iPhone 5. Yes, I completely closed the game and restarted, cleaned my screen, and I was zoomed in when collecting. It happened when both zoomed in and out. I did not uninstall and reinstall. I'm playing V-day edition and with the recent update will go back to the original, so hopefully that will do it.

I have a new problem. I have two theaters at the starting level. One gives me the full amount of coins, but the second doesn't always. One time it gave me 500-something and another time 800-something. This started before the V-day edition discontinuation. Perhaps it will self correct when I go back to the original edition, but for now, have you heard of this problem?

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast