Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    So what do I need to do to produce more shards? I have had 2 for 2 weeks...
    Keep collecting and waiting and focusing elsewhere. It can be months before you see another shard. They're rare drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by oly54 View Post
    Have all parts needed to Ivy's hut, but the green build button is not light up. How can I finish it?
    What materials does it show? Is one for 40 coins? If so this is a display issue and should be 40 Glimmerdust. Update to the latest version and this will be fixed.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hello everyone,
    I am a bit confused AGAIN I was working towards freeing Sabina and when I saw how many hours were involved In crafting The items for Sabina's house, I decided to start right away and I managed to finish them before Sabina's was free. However, now I see the 'strictly ornament' goal telling me to craft one of each of the items and It won't let me use the ones already in my inventory. Is this possibly the goal that triggers the 'traverse the desert sands adventure' so I can get th
    Heart of the Sands, the only remaining item i need for her house?
    I hope someone can help.
    Thank u everyone so much for taking the time to answer the many questions some
    Of us frequently have. 😄🌻

Nightclub Owner
    Any goals that require you to craft/make/forge require you to do that after you get the goal. It doesn't count the ones you've already done. You will need to craft these items as the goal is a requirement to unlock the desert adventure.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Any goals that require you to craft/make/forge require you to do that after you get the goal. It doesn't count the ones you've already done. You will need to craft these items as the goal is a requirement to unlock the desert adventure.
    Isn't that only partially true? Some of these quests do require "new" crafted materials, but I think the majority allow previously crafted materials.

I am HOPING that the ten mithrils I have already crafted will count toward the next goal (the dragon egg line I think).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    Isn't that only partially true? Some of these quests do require "new" crafted materials, but I think the majority allow previously crafted materials.

I am HOPING that the ten mithrils I have already crafted will count toward the next goal (the dragon egg line I think).
    My one mithril in inventory that I had prior to getting the dragon egg did count so yours probably will too.

I could be wrong but the Sabina quest line was the first time we found out that we couldn't use already crafted items and had to start fresh. Many of us had pre made the items and then had to remake them. This doesn't seem to be the case for this last goal with the dragon as I have mentioned, my 1 mithril did apply.

------------

Just an aside to no one in particular...
    I HIGHLY recommend to everyone that prior to or while starting an already known goal, do some research here on the forums and find out all the ins and outs to the goal before doing something that has been posted about a zillion times already. it may help you to avoid some of the same frustrations many of us already went through and posted about.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post

The quest was to complete an activity not to have an item. This is similar to the quests that require you to harvest x or collect from y. It won't count the fact that you've harvested a million wheat, you need to harvest x more (as an example). If the mithril is just an ingrident in the net you should be fine to use your existing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    My one mithril in inventory that I had prior to getting the dragon egg did count so yours probably will too.

I could be wrong but the Sabina quest line was the first time we found out that we couldn't use already crafted items and had to start fresh. Many of us had pre made the items and then had to remake them. This doesn't seem to be the case for this last goal with the dragon as I have mentioned, my 1 mithril did apply.

------------

Just an aside to no one in particular...
    I HIGHLY recommend to everyone that prior to or while starting an already known goal, do some research here on the forums and find out all the ins and outs to the goal before doing something that has been posted about a zillion times already. it may help you to avoid some of the same frustrations many of us already went through and posted about.
    I'm gonna say that there were some earlier ones. Advanced construction where you need to craft fancy blocks and beams and telescopes and tablets where you had to "find" the items was another.

So bottom line it is a matter of semantics - if the goal is asking you to do something you have to do it. If it is asking you to have something you just need to possess it. (I know I sound pedantic but if you understand this distinction it greatly reduces you're frustration with goals in all of the TL games)

Executive Chef
    still nothing for my issue ,maguar ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    still nothing for my issue ,maguar ?
    Didn't mean to leave you hanging. Can you please confirm which one you're after?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 9 badges and still waiting for the farmer badge... I updated all of the veggies to 99' flowers, fruits and spent some then up the limit back to 99 and nothing... I actually got all of my other badges pretty quick but this one is giving a hard time... What to do?