Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Nightclub Owner
    I know there is a limit on statues (don't know what it is though). I would have thought it would stop you crafting more not placing or storing one you've crafted. Have you tried force closing and restarting? Or deleting and reinstalling?

I've also asked about this as well.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I know there is a limit on statues (don't know what it is though). I would have thought it would stop you crafting more not placing or storing one you've crafted. Have you tried force closing and restarting? Or deleting and reinstalling?

I've also asked about this as well.
    I've seen my neighbor,who has like 30 unicorn statues so i guess i'm far from the limit, just try to figure out what to sell.I force close my game every time i stop playing and now i just deleted it and reinstall but nope ,it stays the same. And you know what , it just get WORSE i just got my 6th royal carriage and the same thing happened so i guess royal carriage and unicorn statue is on the same category - royal decoration i guess , but it's still weird , so i have 16 statues and 5 carriages that makes 21 royal decorations, still doesnt hit the limit yet .Looking forward to your answer from TL , thanks so much for your help

Executive Chef
    so i looked through my kingdom again and again. What could possibly considered as royal decorations ? Then i remember there was a time Overgrown Bench gives us 12 RP but it was a glitch and it's fixed. Out of desperation to begin a new adventure i sold my Overgrown Bench and YAY , now i can place my carriage. But still, what else is considered as royal decorations and what's the maximum amount we could have ? I think there's a limit on royal decorations but not on statues particularly.

Can anyone answer this...do I have to have 3 shards before I can forge Mithril? I have some from my mines, but I haven't gotten any in a week

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    Can anyone answer this...do I have to have 3 shards before I can forge Mithril? I have some from my mines, but I haven't gotten any in a week
    no you dont, in fact , you have to have 4 shards before you can forge mithril

I can't raise a glimmer troll to save my life...and when I do manage, they don't drop troll essence! I've been dry for days! I've gone back to doing the love and spicy feast quests, boo!

So what do I need to do to produce more shards? I have had 2 for 2 weeks...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dafnimagnolia View Post
    I can't raise a glimmer troll to save my life...and when I do manage, they don't drop troll essence! I've been dry for days! I've gone back to doing the love and spicy feast quests, boo!
    This link should have the info you need about glimmer trolls. If it doesn't work, look on the main Castle Story page for Castle Story FAQ- Improved and click on "How do I attract glimmer trolls?"

Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    So what do I need to do to produce more shards? I have had 2 for 2 weeks...
    There is nothing you can do to "produce" them. They are a random drop. All you can do is wait. My fourth shard came at least 3 months after the other 3, and they were spaced maybe 2-3 weeks apart.

Rhino Keeper

My link didn't appear. Hard to type on these little tiny phone buttons.

New Resident
    Have all parts needed to Ivy's hut, but the green build button is not light up. How can I finish it?