Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    It sounds like I'm already getting most of those things from other sources, so I'll keep holding off on collecting from it for awhile. I don't see why I need glimmer fruit, and I don't need a purple cow and purple hides or dye right now. Quicker trades are more advantageous to me at the moment. Thanks, Maguar.
    The purple cow will give you gems. I get 3-4 gems a week from it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for letting me know. So I guess it is just the biggest waiting game of all for this goal... On a brighter note, I finished the trials and got the Knights Hall. Thanks for making it a freebie building TL.

New Resident

Angry Fluttermush ring

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You can use this thread to ask questions that haven't been answered in the new and improved FAQs thread. I'll the move the question and answer into the FAQ. This will keep the FAQ easy to read.
    how do you grow the Fluttermush Ring in the 'Master Botanist' challenge. I have grown everything else several times over and it's not in my market to buy !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamequeen View Post
    how do you grow the Fluttermush Ring in the 'Master Botanist' challenge. I have grown everything else several times over and it's not in my market to buy !
    Make a lot of flowers.
    I took me nearly 100 times to get the Ring.
    Kinda frustrated hmm ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    Make a lot of flowers.
    Kinda frustrated hmm ?
    The Master Botanist Goal actually took me as long as the Alicorn Goal. It was one of the hardest I've had!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamequeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    Make a lot of flowers.
    Kinda frustrated hmm ?
    It's also a random drop from the valentines adventure
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I have a stupid question. Not sure if it has been asked or answered before.
    I don't see the point of upgrading buildings, eg. saw mills, stables, etc. All it seem to do is to reduce the drop time by a few minutes (out of hours!) and maybe increase the coins drop and/or royal points by a little bit.
    Does it increase the probability of drops? For example, does a Level 5 saw mill have a higher chance of dropping more sap than, say, a level 1 saw mill?

Executive Chef
    You are right, upgrading doesn't change the drops, but if you are a very active player even a 45 minutes reduction may be interesting. I love having my resource buildings upgraded, that's the first thing I did with the original four. Now I am working on the upgrades for the Deep mines (they drop from 10 to 8 hours if you get them to level 5) and Wizard School (extra energy also!).

As for royal buildings, royal points are needed for expansions, so it depends on how may you already have. It is a good way of increasing your RP without adding any extra building

Town buildings are the least interesting for me, I have done those required by goal and some others to use up some materials (I don't like being maxed up).

New Resident
    Yes, I have both my Wizard schools upgraded to level 5 and 4 as I can see the actual value of doing so. But my saw mills are still at level 3

Executive Chef
    i have a question regarding the unicorn statue. I currently have 16 statues and just made another one but i cant place or store it. I dont think 16 is the maximum amount we could have, i just dont know what to sell in order to make more. I thought unicorn statue is under Decoration so i've sold a beast statue,a pink unicorn statue but still couldnt place more , i also sold a gate , fountain .... but still couldnt figure it out ughh. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !