Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    I've looked at some old posts about Feed Baron.
    Hads anyone get reward named "Favor" ?
    It's the reward gives 1 gem.
    I got one, but lost the gem for some reason,
    And even TL supporters can't find out why.
    I just want to share some interesting things, not complains

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    I can't sell spire of love.
    Is that means it can't be sold ?
    They can't be sold and don't count towards any building limit

Quote Originally Posted by clarkstonia View Post
    Do we not need expansion permits once we expand fully and achieve the trade market badge? I noticed I'm no longer able to craft expansion permits in my trade market once I earned the badge. I've also force closed the game and have recent updates for the game and operating system.

However, I'm still able to craft the expansions in my other kingdom and have not yet earned the trade badge nor have expanded fully.
    The option to craft permits disappears when you are fully expanded. If future updates give expansions that need permits you'll get the option back.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hi, I am wondering about a couple things. Hope someone can help. There were a couple valentine goals that I didn't do & I figured it would be fine because the valentine version had finished. Am I right ? Or are these going to affect my overall game?
    Also, does the quest for the glimmer dust trove have any rewards besides the trove itself? Does it trigger anything?
    Thanks so much to all players who are always so patient with the many questions some of us ask. It is greatly appreciated. 😄

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    Hi, I am wondering about a couple things. Hope someone can help. There were a couple valentine goals that I didn't do & I figured it would be fine because the valentine version had finished. Am I right ? Or are these going to affect my overall game?
    Also, does the quest for the glimmer dust trove have any rewards besides the trove itself? Does it trigger anything?
    Thanks so much to all players who are always so patient with the many questions some of us ask. It is greatly appreciated. 
    You don't need to finish the Valentine's goals if you don't want to. Not finishing doesn't affect future game play. However, crafting the Alicorn is one of the last goals, so if you want an Alicorn without buying it with gems, you have to get to the end of the Alicorn goal chain.

The trove quest just gives you a trove (and presumably other normal stuff) and does not trigger anything. You can also get the trove as a random drop from other adventures (that's where I got mine).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The option to craft permits disappears when you are fully expanded. If future updates give expansions that need permits you'll get the option back.
    More correctly, the option disappears after you have have no more expansions NEEDING a permit. I've got a few spaces still to expand to, had only one left that required a permit. Used my permit but didn't pay the coins or lanterns to expand, and found my ability to craft expansion permits was gone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    More correctly, the option disappears after you have have no more expansions NEEDING a permit. I've got a few spaces still to expand to, had only one left that required a permit. Used my permit but didn't pay the coins or lanterns to expand, and found my ability to craft expansion permits was gone.
    To true. Sorry about that.

I need notice that there were a number of expansions that were previously permit free needing permits now (that stretch near the glimmergate's).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    To true. Sorry about that.

I need notice that there were a number of expansions that were previously permit free needing permits now (that stretch near the glimmergate's).
    Is it wise to make a few extra expansion permits before expanding the last one, or is it wasted tickets, which I suppose it could be if TL decides permits was an unpopular move? I haven't collected from my magic garden yet and am wondering when the right time is so I don't upgrade my rare fruit trade to magic fruit trade too soon. Guess I'd better go hunt down updated info on what the magic garden spits out so I know when I actually need stuff from it.

Nightclub Owner
    Unknown about getting extra permits. TL hasn't come out strongly either way

Magic garden can drop - glimmerbulbs, Glimmerdust, magic fruit, living wood, mysterious venom, fairy in jar and golden apple. Please note that getting glimmerbulb and magic fruit will upgrade your fruit trade (more ingridents, rewards, time so you can't do it as often). It will also give you the quest to get purple cow - purple petals, purple dye, purple hide, glimmerbulb, gems.

Fashion Designer
    Unknown about getting extra permits. TL hasn't come out strongly either way

Magic garden can drop - glimmerbulbs, Glimmerdust, magic fruit, living wood, mysterious venom, fairy in jar and golden apple. Please note that getting glimmerbulb and magic fruit will upgrade your fruit trade (more ingridents, rewards, time so you can't do it as often). It will also give you the quest to get purple cow - purple petals, purple dye, purple hide, glimmerbulb, gems.
    It sounds like I'm already getting most of those things from other sources, so I'll keep holding off on collecting from it for awhile. I don't see why I need glimmer fruit, and I don't need a purple cow and purple hides or dye right now. Quicker trades are more advantageous to me at the moment. Thanks, Maguar.

Have sheep always cost gems? Just brought a normal sheep and thought they cost coins?