Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! Guys, what goal appears earlier - find Tablet of Tabernum or find the Magic garden? Where is better to expand first? What is more useful?
    I'm level 11 now

I hope this isn't a stupid ? I'm fairly new to this game. I get mags that I can't have any more milk, eggs,etc. is there something I should do about that? If that's true do I not bother spending energy to milk the cows or gather eggs from chickens. Thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theatrgoddess View Post
    I hope this isn't a stupid ? I'm fairly new to this game. I get mags that I can't have any more milk, eggs,etc. is there something I should do about that? If that's true do I not bother spending energy to milk the cows or gather eggs from chickens. Thx
    Most items max out at 99 in inventory and thats when you will see the full message. You have several choices.

To maximize collections you want to try and use an item before you hit the max. Example for your milk you may want to use it to make something in your kitchen or in the exchange if you have it. Once you go below 99, you will stop seeing that messge and once again will start recieving that item again, until you max out again.

Or you can also choose to ignore the message. I am always maxed out on water but need fish and mermaid scales so I keep using energy to collect but ignore the full water message.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I finally got the Excalibam quest and then the secrets of Mithril. I already had 4 mithril so I started forging the sword. Had an adventure started already so waiting for that so I can send my knights to explore the dark caves.
    Thank u Maguar, I guess I just needed to be a little more patient. ����
    Well this game certainly does help with patience training glad you got it

Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Hello! Guys, what goal appears earlier - find Tablet of Tabernum or find the Magic garden? Where is better to expand first? What is more useful?
    I'm level 11 now
    Depends on where your up to with your other goals. To unlock the magic garden you have to complete the quests that unlock and build Ivy's house. For the tablet I think you need to expand to it and then do the quests. Been a little while
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Depends on where your up to with your other goals. To unlock the magic garden you have to complete the quests that unlock and build Ivy's house. For the tablet I think you need to expand to it and then do the quests. Been a little while
    Thanks a lot for your answer!
    I have just built Tom's house and got the Tablet quest. But it takes a lot of time and resources to expand there and do that researchers and I don't understand is the tablet useful? What it does? Is it worth of that wastes?
    Magic Garden seems more useful for me (but I might wrong and wanted to ask high level players about benefits), but now I have no Ivy quests at all. I built a Potion shop, crafted glue, dye and banner. What I have to do for Ivy's house goal appeared?

Nightclub Owner
    OlkaDragon see here for the quests that go to Ivy's house.

Magic garden pros - chance of getting golden apple, can drop Glimmerdust and living wood, needed to get the purple cow, adds royal points

Magic garden cons - drops glimmerbulbs which does the first upgrade of the fruit trade. Drops magic fruit which does the second upgrade if the fruit trade

Tablet pros - chance of getting a shard which makes the game easier to play, adds royal points

Tablet cons - takes a lot of Glimmerdust, chance of shard is very rare so it can frustrate people
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Maguar, great thanks!
    It seems I just have to wait until Growing Home goal appears. If there's no some triggers...
    I understood pros and cons, so will work towards Tablet goal step by step while waiting Growing Home goal appears.

Rhino Keeper
    TWIMC:
    Growing Home Goal appears on level 12

Rhino Keeper
    Have one more question Valentine edition is gone, but Entwined seeds and Kissing dust are still available as a gifts. Are they useless now? Why people gift them?

I have questions about the neighbors responding to requests. I send out requests for things like the pigeon or the masks and I get posts in the message box saying "so and so responded to your quest for help. Why not pay them a visit?" I go to their kingdom but then nothing happens. Am I supposed to automatically get something? Do I have to dig around for it? I checked the FAQ and this whole help forum, but maybe I missed some tips? I appreciate any help with this! I just started friending people last night so I'm a bit new to this. Thank you!