Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Executive Chef
    All shards are random drops from the Tablet of Tabernum. Check this thread for more information about this.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a Castle story ?????Not sure where to put? What is the gazebo with the crown in it just past the stairs? Will this be a new update? Or is it just decor like the stairs?

Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I have a Castle story ?????Not sure where to put? What is the gazebo with the crown in it just past the stairs? Will this be a new update? Or is it just decor like the stairs?
    Don't ask me, I haven't seen that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    These are unreleased content at the moment. We'll be able to unlock them with future updates. Not sure what they'll do though.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Has anyone figured out the "secret effects" of the knowledge shards, apart from the ones in quest descriptions?

Nightclub Owner
    From what we've been able to work out, the secret effects are the fey crystals. We don't know what they'll be used for yet.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thanks!

I hope I'm not asking a question that has already been answered a dozen times. If so, I apologize but can't seem to find it. I have done everything it says in the postings for thurstons goals and I thought I was ready to forge the sword "Excalibum", but I can't figure out how. It's not showing up in the magic forge. Do I need to also upgrade the tavern to level 4 before I can do it? I doesn't list that in the posting.

Thank u 😊

Nightclub Owner
    Hi sobieski77, what are the quests that you currently have?

I finally got the Excalibam quest and then the secrets of Mithril. I already had 4 mithril so I started forging the sword. Had an adventure started already so waiting for that so I can send my knights to explore the dark caves.
    Thank u Maguar, I guess I just needed to be a little more patient. 😊🌻